Cover Girl Cheekers in Cinnamon Toast

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

For reference, my skin is extremely pale. Foundation shades say "porcelain" and I laugh. I WILL SHOW YOU PORCELAIN.

The only reason that is relevant is because I have to apply a pretty heavy amount of this stuff for it to show up on my skin. For me, that's no problem, but if your skin is medium or darker this will barely show up on you. And it's not a pale colour.

It's a warm, golden mauve colour. It has some gold shimmer in it, but it's definitely not glittery and I've never found the shimmer obnoxious. It looks very natural on me.

The powder isn't very fine, but thankfully it's not heavily pigmented. Otherwise blending this would be no fun at all. I've never had any issues applying this.

My main complaint with this is that it doesn't last at all. It's gone within two hours.

I would only recommend this because it's cheap and I like the colour. I find this to be a very reliable blush. I just wish that it lasted longer.

on 3/29/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a very pale girl, NW15 for reference, and I love to use this as my contour! It's not matte, has gold shimmers in it, but I find that it's not too harsh on my pale skin. Just a nice, not orange, color that gives the outside of my face dimension and glow! Love!!

on 1/20/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Although I prefer a cool, pink toned makeup look, this is perfect for me on the days that I do an all warm look, with eyes, lips, etc. This is the perfect blend of peach and brown, which contains a touch of shimmer, but the shimmer does not show on my skin and no "orangey" cast at all. I use this both as a blush and an all over bronzer, it's just perfect for me. The only draw back is the long, thin, narrow shape which makes certain brushes difficult to navigate. The brush for me is useless, so I just toss that and I use the 3 dollar ELF blush brush from target and it's a perfect size for this blush. I will continue to purchase this shade and hope it's not discontinued! Giving it the full 5 lippies :-)

on 11/27/2011 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I should have noticed the glitter in this blush when I was buying, but this was my first try with this product and I only bought it because it was on sale. The colour is nice, but I feel like a blush should be shimmery and not glittery -- this is glittery. The pigmentation isn't that good either. Mind you, I am sort of comparing this to my everyday blush, Elizabeth Arden blush in Terrarose, so yes it is a little harsh to put this drugstore brand up to that...but hey.

on 10/4/2011 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not going to lie, I am typically a makeup snob, and I haven't purchased or worn Cover Girl products since I was in high school almost 20 years ago. I am an avid couponer though, and had a great coupon recently that made some Cover Girl products practically free, so I stocked up. I am a fair redhead with brown eyes, warm undertones & freckles. This blush is a really nice warm light brown color, with a tiny hint of shimmer. It looks great on fair skin and adds just a hint of natural color, and doesn't look overdone. I wore it today with brown & cream eyeshadows and red lipstick, and it worked really nicely. The staying power seems to be quite good. It does have a very "Noxzema" scent (like all Cover Girl products seem to have), but it transports me back to high school and I don't mind it. The packaging is less than stellar - cheap plastic with a tiny, useless brush. But, for the price of the product that isn't a dealbreaker. I use my own blush brush to apply this and it works just fine. Overall, I think this is an excellent, nice quality blush for the ridiculously cheap price.

on 7/7/2011 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very light neutral beige blush. It's good for a neutral/warm look but it doesn't do much to brighten up your face, but might be ok for someone who's pale.

on 8/25/2010 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I generally have a really difficult time finding the right blush for my skin tone, but this color works really well. The apricot color seems to flatter without overpowering. For the price, I think it's a pretty good product.

on 1/26/2008 10:41:00 PM

This blush looks very natural and glowy. It's in the apricot/peach family, definitely more brown than pink. Having said that, there's no hint of orange in it. I like that I don't have to worry about applying too much. With some other blushes I have tried, it was difficult to keep the application light enough to avoid looking overdone or streaky. I apply a couple of swipes to each cheek with this blush. I have light skin with very yellow undertones, but I think this shade would work for a wide range of skintones. The best thing is that it is so inexpensive. I purchased for $3.14 at Target. I think it's a great product for that price.

on 12/9/2007 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

SO far the only blush that looks 'natural' on my sallow, medium, asian skin. its a warm, brownish color. not too pink or orange. it would probably dissappear into very tan skin. but for medium to light skin it is a nice neutral color. very natural looking.
lasting power is decent...it sould last as long as your foundation does. i get about 10 hours out of mine before it start to look like it may 'turn' I use cheap foundation though, im sure a quality foundation would make the blush last longer...but 10 hours is pretty decent for an average day.

on 7/1/2007 11:56:00 AM

A nice, light brown, natural colour blush that could be used as a bronzer by fair skins. It has some sparkle in the product that shows up more in natural daylight. The packaging is terrible as it is too small to fit an average blush brush. But if you don't want to spend a lot of money this a good choice.

Popular Blush Products