December 19, 2014 | 1008 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Cinnamon Toast

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by KatelynTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a very pale girl, NW15 for reference, and I love to use this as my contour! It's not matte, has gold shimmers in it, but I find that it's not too harsh on my pale skin. Just a nice, not orange, color that gives the outside of my face dimension and glow! Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although I prefer a cool, pink toned makeup look, this is perfect for me on the days that I do an all warm look, with eyes, lips, etc. This is the perfect blend of peach and brown, which contains a touch of shimmer, but the shimmer does not show on my skin and no "orangey" cast at all. I use this both as a blush and an all over bronzer, it's just perfect for me. The only draw back is the long, thin, narrow shape which makes certain brushes difficult to navigate. The brush for me is useless, so I just toss that and I use the 3 dollar ELF blush brush from target and it's a perfect size for this blush. I will continue to purchase this shade and hope it's not discontinued! Giving it the full 5 lippies :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I should have noticed the glitter in this blush when I was buying, but this was my first try with this product and I only bought it because it was on sale. The colour is nice, but I feel like a blush should be shimmery and not glittery -- this is glittery. The pigmentation isn't that good either. Mind you, I am sort of comparing this to my everyday blush, Elizabeth Arden blush in Terrarose, so yes it is a little harsh to put this drugstore brand up to that...but hey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to lie, I am typically a makeup snob, and I haven't purchased or worn Cover Girl products since I was in high school almost 20 years ago. I am an avid couponer though, and had a great coupon recently that made some Cover Girl products practically free, so I stocked up. I am a fair redhead with brown eyes, warm undertones & freckles. This blush is a really nice warm light brown color, with a tiny hint of shimmer. It looks great on fair skin and adds just a hint of natural color, and doesn't look overdone. I wore it today with brown & cream eyeshadows and red lipstick, and it worked really nicely. The staying power seems to be quite good. It does have a very "Noxzema" scent (like all Cover Girl products seem to have), but it transports me back to high school and I don't mind it. The packaging is less than stellar - cheap plastic with a tiny, useless brush. But, for the price of the product that isn't a dealbreaker. I use my own blush brush to apply this and it works just fine. Overall, I think this is an excellent, nice quality blush for the ridiculously cheap price.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is a very light neutral beige blush. It's good for a neutral/warm look but it doesn't do much to brighten up your face, but might be ok for someone who's pale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Jasmine7718

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I generally have a really difficult time finding the right blush for my skin tone, but this color works really well. The apricot color seems to flatter without overpowering. For the price, I think it's a pretty good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by AlisonPJ

This blush looks very natural and glowy. It's in the apricot/peach family, definitely more brown than pink. Having said that, there's no hint of orange in it. I like that I don't have to worry about applying too much. With some other blushes I have tried, it was difficult to keep the application light enough to avoid looking overdone or streaky. I apply a couple of swipes to each cheek with this blush. I have light skin with very yellow undertones, but I think this shade would work for a wide range of skintones. The best thing is that it is so inexpensive. I purchased for $3.14 at Target. I think it's a great product for that price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SO far the only blush that looks 'natural' on my sallow, medium, asian skin. its a warm, brownish color. not too pink or orange. it would probably dissappear into very tan skin. but for medium to light skin it is a nice neutral color. very natural looking.
lasting power is decent...it sould last as long as your foundation does. i get about 10 hours out of mine before it start to look like it may 'turn' I use cheap foundation though, im sure a quality foundation would make the blush last longer...but 10 hours is pretty decent for an average day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2007 11:56:00 AM More reviews by bickpen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nice, light brown, natural colour blush that could be used as a bronzer by fair skins. It has some sparkle in the product that shows up more in natural daylight. The packaging is terrible as it is too small to fit an average blush brush. But if you don't want to spend a lot of money this a good choice.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Sheena711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is really nice on medium skin tone like mine. It brings just the right color.