October 2, 2014 | 1076 users online

Sunscreen - Ocean Potion - Xtreme SPF30

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 12:26:00 PM More reviews by baharh

It doesn't have any scent which makes no difference to me as i like the yummy creamsicle scent of their other products when i am at the beach. More importantly the product is effective. I used it while jet sking and canoeing in florida, and did not burn at all. It is waterproof but i reapplied it three times throughout the day, but that is just common sense. Definately would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the few sunscreens I have purchased over and over. It has no scent (as far as I can tell) and leaves no tacky, sticky residue either. It holds up really well for me on humid days too. This works equally well for face and body, and there are no breakouts. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by steph51580

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't tell everyone enough how much I like OP products. I am a surfer and beach bum and I think this stuff works great. It stays on and doesn't feel sticky. This ss also blends in quickly and doesn't leave that weird purple/irridecent residue on my skin. The smell is great too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2004 5:48:00 PM More reviews by AMMC

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Living in S.Cal, during the summer I'm in the sun almost everyday. I have tried every sunscreen that's on the market. The sunscreen is great. It does a superb job at being not greasy at all. Does not feel like you have anything on. Absorbs very quickly, is extremly water-resistant......and really protects my skin from being burnt. The only draw back I have is the scent. Though it's very lite, I like non-fragrence lotions, but it's not too bad. I keep re-purchasing a few every summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

This is drier than and doesn't have the IMO annoying orange sherbert smell as the regular spf 30 and 50. It doesn't give me the greasy sheen that the regular sunscreens do. It is a very good sunscreen with avebenzone. It really helps me during my long camp days and so far no breakouts.