August 23, 2014 | 1074 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Don't stay, poor coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by mckittyfur

My Go to coverup. I have been using it forever and it doesn't break me out. I love that it is waterproof because I sweat a lot and such. I use the green for around my nose and chin and I use the ivory for dark spots and pimples. DO NOT USE ON SCABS. For that matter don't use anything on scabs other than foundation because it will just accentuate it and make it pop out more. Lie and say you fell off a tree. (I've done that before) Buuuuttttt anyways; I love this coverup. I stock up on it whenever its on sale. Also, it lasts a very long time. I bought two at one time and they've lasted me longer than two years and I'm still not out. awesome sauce all together.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a staple cover stick for me. I always have one of these on hand. Out of all the drugstore coversticks this has the best coverage and the colors aren't too pink (hint hint cover girl).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by maramal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to concealer. Like many have mentioned, if you don't apply it right, it can end up accentuating what you want to cover up rather than hiding it!
I use the green to cover up redness on the tip of my nose and chin and blend with my fingers. Then I use the skin color one, swipe or dot where I want coverage, and blot with my blending sponge. The shade is a little lighter than my skin tone, so I'll dust around with my powder concealer to even out the tone.
I wouldn't recommend using it to cover up scars, scabs, or deep-set acne, as it seems to cake around it, which you'll then be scrubbing violently to remove, only making things worse.
Good product for the price. 4/5

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am fair skinned with light freckling on my face and redness surrounding the sides of my nostrils.

I have always loathed the redness and was using regular concealer (ELF brand/Maybelline). However I saw the Green Cover Stick at the store one day and thought it might help with redness better. Well I've been using it for months now and daily. It's lasted quite a long time. I usually dab a couple dots and dab it in with my finger or foundation brush.

Some days I think it works like a charm and other days I think it's eh. I don't really like the clay-y ness of it, especially wearing it all day (beneath foundation and setting powder, mind you) it kind of turns oily and has to be re smeared in.

I probably won't buy this when I run out but I don't regret giving it a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I needed to get a green toned cover up because I've been getting some hormonal breakouts. I didn't want liquid and I didn't want to spend $10 or more on something that I may not use all the time but I need it when I need it. I was looking for a stick form and it's so hard to find anything but I found this one WAAAAAAYYYYY down at the bottom of the display hiding. This is not perfect but it does give me the spot area treatment I want for those areas I need to neutralize the red.

One of the other reviewers said the consistency has changed and took it down a lippy. IT is a bit thin but I swipe it on with a concealer brush and dab it on and then cover it with foundation or another concealer to hide the green into my skin tone. Depending how nasty the little demon is will depend how much I use. It's been great no caking if I apply it correctly and the nasty is gone!

for the price yes I will keep one around. Unless something comes along SOOOO much better and worth the extra bucks this one will work for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by spooji

I got the yellow one 'cause I have a yellow undertone and it works VERY well!! It's my favorite concealer so far but if you're going for the moist/dewy look, it might not be the one for you because it is matte. Sometimes what I do is put liquid concealer on top of it when I'm going for the more moist natural/no-makeup look. I would for SURE buy it again and I already bought an extra one just in case I run out of the one I'm using right now (I use it a LOT so it runs out fast)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by sherlynnng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

1. I used the Green cover stick to correct redness from pimples or a harsh facial scrub. 2. A little goes a long way, just a light effortless swatch and the creamy texture gets and spreads on the skin very easily. 3. The green cancels out the redness making it white in the areas where they have cancelled out the redness. 4. You definitely need to put some sort of skin coloured concealer or liquid foundation to return some natural-looking skin colour back to your face, and finish off with a powder. 5. This cover stick is value for money, as a little goes a long way and I use this practically everyday - 1 purchase will last me for 6 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by peacebeautylove

I was very excited to try this product as I had heard how great it was. The packaging is nice and the lipstick shape is unique and it is a decent price.
The coverage is good, it does a good job of covering some acne scars and dark spots. However I found that when I used it on my chin (where I get the most acne), it would go on fine and I would be happy with the coverage, but then when I checked on it during the day and when I got home it was all cakey and clumpy, it looked dry and disgusting pretty much. Also when I used it under my eyes, it would settle into the fine lines and emphasize them. It was often difficult to blend because of the thick texture.
I was very disappointed and will go back to my old maybelline fit me concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by goodtimesss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

worst concealer I have EVER used! doesn't cover up ANYTHING, and when you put another product over it, it comes right off! no matter how many layers you apply it still doesn't cover anything up, and even with one coat it looks cakey. would rate 0 if i could. NEVER buying this product again.