Maybelline Cover Stick

3.3

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green)

on 8/11/2015 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

THIS IS MY GO-TO CONCEALER.

I buy it in Ivory, and it matches my super pale skin perfectly. Not orange at all. Not cakey or heavy, goes on super smooth (over moisturizer, which I always use it over). Put on over a layer of moisturizer it makes my whole face look dewy and free of imperfections, absolutely no need for powder, which is great to me because I have acne scars and blemishes. I always will rebuy, very good price as well for the quality, if they discontinue I'll buy a thousand!!

on 5/10/2015 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This reminds me a little bit of Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation Stick. It blends pretty well. I use this just for concealing redness on my cheeks. I have to moisturize well beforehand because otherwise it can be a bit of a cakey mess. The color range is pretty limited though which is unfortunate, but not orangey for pale girls like other Maybelline Concealers. It's kind of yellow tones which makes me think it's made for under eye circles, but I wouldn't use it for that. This would feel too heavy and thick. The price is pretty good, I think it was $5. I've had it since last September and its lasted me about 7 months. I'll definitely get this again after I run out of this and the BB Foundation stick. The packaging is terrible (My lid cracked after a few months), but what do you expect from Maybelline?

on 4/24/2015 3:07:00 PM

I decided to try this as maybelline was on offer at 3 for the price of 2 at Boots store. I find it to be a little greasy and not that great at actually covering spots Not bad as a spare in my handbag but don't think I would buy this product again

on 4/18/2015 12:32:00 AM

I picked this up because I love Maybelline products, and because the price was great, and this shade looked like a very good light/neutral with none of the horrible salmon undertones I always see at the drugstore. I prefer stick concealers, because I feel like they are more opaque than liquid concealers. This one has good opacity and is very creamy, but not so creamy that it's unworkable. I usually just a use a bit on the inside of my eyes, and over any blemishes/post-blemish red spots. It takes me forever to get through a concealer, but I will likely re-buy this one when I feel my current tube has gotten too old.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Been using this for years, I used to wear it alone under the eyes, chin, around the nose and between the eyebrows all blended out and it was seamless. One tube lasts FOREVER, when it gets down to the last bit I've been using a concealer brush to dig in there or straight up transfering it over to a little pot container. A little goes a long way. I still have half the contents of the tube I bought well over a year ago that I transfered to a little empty glitter pot. I've been looking for a new concealer that is cruelty free for months now however so I will not be repurchasing this once it runs out. If you don't buff this out well with a sponge and then apply powder over the top it will probably look disgustingly chalky/dry/cakey, it has to be buffed out really reeeeally well. I can't really recommend this product however because I think it sinks into fine lines quite dramatically, but with enough powder it's passable.

on 3/28/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Fair lasting for the price, love it. Lots of tones

on 3/22/2015 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It's not a very cosmetically elegant concealer but OK for the price. It has a thick consistency and good coverage initially but after a few hours it dries out cakey on blemishes and creases under eyes. I'd recommend for someone young and starting out on make up as it's pretty easy to handle in the stick and although it doesn't blend out seamlessly it's pretty forgiving, but not ideal for anyone with fine lines it likes to settle into.

on 3/19/2015 12:30:00 AM

I've been using this concealer for several months & I dnt rlly like it. @ first I bought it to use under my eyes, but it creased sm & the product looked very, very cakey & ppl noticed. it was also hard to apply straight from the packaging bc it would tug @ my skin, it wouldn't glide. blending it in was also annoying bc it's not very blendable! I've tried using this as a highlighting concealer & on patches of skin too but it just looks so cakey & clings to dry patches, & u can tell I'm wearing concealer! i feel like it gave me premature fine lines. however, it's good for covering up acne & tiny spots. tht's the only reason I'm repurchasing. the stick doesn't have a fine tip so I use a concealer brush to apply it w precision. I'd say the coverage is full. the formula is also waterproof, which I love, but i found it drying. the packaging is good I guess, it's simple & easy to use. the price wasn't bad, $7 is cheap for a concealer & the amount of product there will last u a long time but this just wasn't as good as I thought it'd b & wasn't what I was looking for. there's plenty of other better concealers out there, if you're looking for a concealer I'd skip this one.

on 3/15/2015 12:49:00 PM

This covers redness pretty well, but on my skin it becomes very greasy and almost slides right off in a matter of minutes. Not for oily skin for sure.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a faded pink birthmark on my arm, and so I was on the hunt for a green concealer to counteract the redness and that's when I came across this! I rub a bit onto my birthmark, cover with foundation and then powder to set and my birthmark is invisible. The only flaw I find with this is that it transfers a little bit on my clothes so I only wear it on special occasions and not every day.