December 21, 2014 | 1703 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by jjarvis985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this concealer tonight. I was so excited, I had to try it in the car.
First, let me say that I am very pale with dark circles. I have bought a few concealers from Sally's just to be disappointed. Last year I also tried some double-step roll on concealer, didn't cover.
The only concealer I had actually enjoyed until today was the one from Estée Lauder that comes in a tube. (It's just sooo pricey!)
For the price, I think this is a fabulous product!
I blend this in with my finger on top of my Estée Lauder double wear foundation so I am not really worried about it not "staying."
I like that it actually helps hide my circles instead of highlighting them like some of the other ones I have tried. (So frustrating!)
Yes, I can tell that it does settle into your lines a bit, most under eye concealers do.
If that is a problem for you, I would invest in a higher end concealer made specifically for dark circles, OR use a good eye cream with this.
I am very likely to purchase this again. Good price and easy to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this concealer at all couldn't find it in my skin tone the color I found made me look ashy and not good at all for oily skin do not recommend for oily skin and they don't really have colors for yellow undertones

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too creamy,bordering on greasy. For some reason I didn't find it easy to blend. One word of caution: It can add emphasis to lines under the eyes and tug on the skin there too. However,this may be better for a younger woman with firmer skin elasticity.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

GREEN
I was on a hunt for a green concealer for correcting redness for so long. When I finally found the Maybelline one, I impulse purchased it before reading reviews. I only use this to cover blemishes.

Pros:
* creamy
* easy to apply from tube or with brush
* counteracts redness well

Cons:
* it's too easy to nick the product when replacing the cap
* can be dislodged when covering with foundation/concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Ilovebeauty07

I have to say I've always had the best luck with Maybelline concealers from the drugstore. I think the consistency of this would definitely work best for blemishes. This concealer is very thick but blends out very well, though I would definitely say that it is absolutely necessary to set this with powder to ensure its lasting power. The quality is decent for the price point in my opinion but one place I would NEVER use this is under the eyes because this sinks into lines like really bad because of the thickness.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by stls

This was hard to spread and looked very obvious in an unflattering way. Pass.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by skylalavigne

doesnt cover redness, a little pricy for the quality. won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Jaedencex

This is one of my favourite concealers. I wouldn't say it's for under eye circles but covers blemishes and redness really well. The stick concealer can easily snap in half if not careful. You could even possible use this as a high lighter because although it doesn't really cover up under eye circles, it still kind of brightens them up a bit. The packaging isn't completely eye catching, its pretty simple. Overall I would by this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by LadyLazurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me personally this product is decent. The price is relatively cheap for the product and the packaging is sturdy and attractive so I am not afraid to carry it in my bag but the reason I need to carry it in my bag is because the staying power leaves much to be desired. Another issue is the coverage, it doesn't cover what I need it to as I have fairly intense dark circles due to sleep deprivation and sometimes I feel like this concealer amplifies them rather than cover them. On the other hand when applied with a finger the cover - although not as heavy as I'd want it to be looks fairly natural and hides enough. As I have oily skin this product is not good for me as it slides too easily but if you are just beginning and need an inexpensive product and you don't have much to cover then I'd recommend it also if you are a fan of cover stick concealers this is one of the better ones. Although personally when it comes to high street concealers collection 2000 has slaughtered the competition.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by leighmegb

Coverage and consistency is great, but the product broke when I tried to use it the third time!