Maybelline XXL volume+length microfiber mascara

Maybelline XXL volume+length microfiber mascara

2.7

on 1/6/2014 2:32:00 AM

I just put it on then and I look like I'm wearing falsies but I noticed that I got clumps with the white mascara side and the same side didn't give me any volume in my lashes, I only got length which you can get in any other mascara. I would just invest in a good (and normal) mascara. It's not worth buying.

on 12/27/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Makes my lashes HUGE.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this mascara!!! Iv been using it for years, I have very fine short lashes and although many people say it's clumpy mine is not. Makes my lashes look 10 times better than with other mascaras, couldn't live without it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this before I started using HE brands. It is HORRIBLE. One of the worst I ever used. It clumps on my lashes, flakes after a couple hours, comes out of the tube in messy globs and is almost impossible to get the amount you actually need, and irritates my contacts. You have raccoon eyes almost instantly. I would never recommend this to anyone. You are better off without mascara if this is all you have.

on 10/17/2010 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

Very average. It did add some length but it certainly didn't add any volume. I wouldn't bother buying it tbh.

on 9/14/2010 9:48:00 AM

my no1 fav mascara i always go back to this 1 i also like the falsies purple maybeline 1 but i think xxl is the best

on 9/13/2010 7:54:00 PM

I like it, it's not amazing though. I'll just list the pros and cons:
Pros:
- primer does add extra length
- adds length
- adds a bit of volume
- defines my lashes quite well
- cheap
- not super wet
- doesn't flake
Cons:
- gets dry and goops up on the side of the tube opening
- smells
- clumps a lot if used with primer
- clumps a bit without primer
- smears onto undereyes (PANDA EYES) if I apply it on lower lashes (mine is not waterproof though)
- can't hold a curl too well

on 8/13/2010 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have long eye lashes naturally, so the main thing I look for in mascara is the brush, and I have to say that the brush on this mascara is absolutely perfect! ( It's the only reason I gave it the rating I did) I actually took the brush from the mascara side and use it with other mascara now that I've used up the original tube, because it works so well for me.

However, I don't like the primer side.. It tends to make your lashes clump really badly. Especially if you wait more than a couple seconds before applying the mascara..

The mascara doesn't flake and it covers well, but you put on a couple coats. It would be my HG if they would just have the mascara and brush stand alone.

Instead I feel ripped off because you get .35 fl of mascara for almost $8... I think it's time for me to find a new brand..

on 8/5/2010 6:35:00 PM

I didn't like this product. It made my lashes clump up~ And it didn't volumize or lengthen my lashes what so ever! And it tends to make my lashes droop down.

on 7/31/2010 9:43:00 PM

I used this a lot a couple years ago. It used to be a favorite, but I'm ready to use something new.
Pros:
-does lengthen
-adds a little bit of volume
-curl a little bit
-cheap
-doesn't clump too much
Cons:
-smells funny
-kind of greasy texture
-inconvenient two sides
-doesn't coat that well