October 1, 2014 | 1892 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - XXL volume+length microfiber mascara

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Lilybet05

I just put it on then and I look like I'm wearing falsies but I noticed that I got clumps with the white mascara side and the same side didn't give me any volume in my lashes, I only got length which you can get in any other mascara. I would just invest in a good (and normal) mascara. It's not worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

Makes my lashes HUGE.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Love this mascara!!! Iv been using it for years, I have very fine short lashes and although many people say it's clumpy mine is not. Makes my lashes look 10 times better than with other mascaras, couldn't live without it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this before I started using HE brands. It is HORRIBLE. One of the worst I ever used. It clumps on my lashes, flakes after a couple hours, comes out of the tube in messy globs and is almost impossible to get the amount you actually need, and irritates my contacts. You have raccoon eyes almost instantly. I would never recommend this to anyone. You are better off without mascara if this is all you have.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by rishasoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very average. It did add some length but it certainly didn't add any volume. I wouldn't bother buying it tbh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ashleys79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my no1 fav mascara i always go back to this 1 i also like the falsies purple maybeline 1 but i think xxl is the best

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Punkeh

I like it, it's not amazing though. I'll just list the pros and cons:
    Pros:
    - primer does add extra length
    - adds length
    - adds a bit of volume
    - defines my lashes quite well
    - cheap
    - not super wet
    - doesn't flake
    Cons:
    - gets dry and goops up on the side of the tube opening
    - smells
    - clumps a lot if used with primer
    - clumps a bit without primer
    - smears onto undereyes (PANDA EYES) if I apply it on lower lashes (mine is not waterproof though)
    - can't hold a curl too well

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by asukaakaazuka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was recommended to try this mascara. At first I was quite impressed but then I just started to notice that applying the primer and mascara made my lashes look so bad. I looked like I only have a few lashes. It clumped little bit if you apply three coats or more. Tip: apply mascara right after you applied primer, otherwise, it would clump.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have long eye lashes naturally, so the main thing I look for in mascara is the brush, and I have to say that the brush on this mascara is absolutely perfect! ( It's the only reason I gave it the rating I did) I actually took the brush from the mascara side and use it with other mascara now that I've used up the original tube, because it works so well for me.

However, I don't like the primer side.. It tends to make your lashes clump really badly. Especially if you wait more than a couple seconds before applying the mascara..

The mascara doesn't flake and it covers well, but you put on a couple coats. It would be my HG if they would just have the mascara and brush stand alone.

Instead I feel ripped off because you get .35 fl of mascara for almost $8... I think it's time for me to find a new brand..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this product. It made my lashes clump up~ And it didn't volumize or lengthen my lashes what so ever! And it tends to make my lashes droop down.