November 23, 2014 | 1043 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lancome - Body Sculptesse

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2006 8:11:00 AM More reviews by tb_macpherson

Only tried a sample as part of a GWP and it's teeny - I don't think it was enough to test it out properly (considering the the sizes of their other samples and this is for the body). Scent was bearable and even on a sample the packaging is lovely. I can't describe the texture... it looked like it had pearl shimmer look and felt like a lotion with a bit of silicone like grip to it (???) but I didn't spot any real lifting and there's no way I'd pay for this as a body lotion on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2004 1:22:00 PM More reviews by skycz

I saw the ad with liz jagger on it and felt the impulse to buy it. after using it for 3 weeks, i felt it really did nothing impressive.. yes it probably did firm my skin a LITTLE bit, but i have tried other lotion from other brands (eg shiseido and clarins) that work better. the shimmer in the cream looked fab when i wore a miniskirt, but at night, it was more of a nuisance as it got all over my face.

i would say its a better moisturizer than firming cream.