November 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Polishes - Yves Saint Laurent - Vernis Laque Pur - #1

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by noisome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Deep dark blood red, much darker than I expected even after seeing it in the bottle. The quality and tenacity is similar to Chanel. YSL polishes should be seen and tried in person, however. Also, PPP's like me need to wear at least 3 coats for coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by lisaholmes

Fab red, really a true true red, not wine or orange!! very glam - absolutely love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 2:59:00 PM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GORGEOUS true red. I am PPP and this looks great on me. Two or three people came by to compliment the color as the nail tech was applying it. And it lasted a full week on my hands! Beautiful packaging, beautiful product. Go out and buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2004 12:02:00 PM More reviews by tmarie78

This is a classic true red. For years it was the only red in my extensive collection, because my attitude was 'why would I need more than one--this one is perfection!' This is really the best classic red nail polish color I've found. This screams old-school glamour, Hollywood in the 30s, "yes, I'm a woman and I'm Chairman of the Board!!!". I love the square bottle and gold cap on top, and the formula is top-quality. If you have been searching for a Holy Grail red nail polish, give this one a try--a deep classic blood red, gorgeous shine but no shimmer, it will never go out of style.