October 30, 2014 | 1613 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Crayon Kohl - Grand Bleu

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2004 3:01:00 AM More reviews by mayag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A medium-light Blue/Turquise eye-pencil, with very high staying-power and pigment. The application's easy, especialy if the tip is being very lightly moistened first. Fantastic as upper lids liner, and is an eye-opener when worn on lower eye-rims. The formula is semi-sheer to opac, depending on the quantities. The finish is matte, but not powdery. My Tips for EveningWear (29, medium tone, brown eyes&hair): I first make sure that my eyelids are propperly powdered (this is after foundation and concealer). I apply Dior's Ombre Plum in Green Mirage* on my upper lids, using very small quantities with Chanel's #1 Eyeshadow Brush*. I Distribute the cream evenly, keeping the contour of the crease and the brow-bones intact. After the Green Mirage had dried, I over-wash it with the light-Pistachio shade from Dior's 5-Colour Eyeshadow Compact in Logomania*, using Chanel's #2 Eyeshadow Brush*. I blend well within the contours. I use the Grayish-Blue shade from this same compact to define the crease and brow-bone contour, with #2 as well: I start from under the inner end of the brow, and finish at the very outer, and lower end of the brow-bone. I blend well with the brush, and finger-smudge if needed. still using #2, I highlight my brow-bones and inner corners with the White shade and blend well. With Chanel's #4 Eyeliner brush* I line my upper lids with the Turquise shade, without blending. I finally line my upper lids with Lancome's blue pencil (don't smudge), and finish with lancome's Definicils* mascara in Black, followed by a lash-comb if needed. Very original look indeed! And about lips - keep them glossy but naturally pink, something like Chanel's Glossimer in Pin-Up; Just keep the lip-pigment low. *=See my other reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2004 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Aneesa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great spring time lagoon blue. Works well with an overall golden tan. Its a bit much for office wear, but works great with a pair of jeans over weekends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 12:39:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a gorgeous sky blue color. I love to carry this in my purse and line with this gorgeous sky blue color for an instant pick-me-up. I highly recommend this color. I'm an olive MMM w/green eyes.