December 21, 2014 | 881 users online

Highlighters - Elizabeth Arden - Let There Be Radiance Compact

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 9:40:00 AM More reviews by lissa_508

I couldnt find a review on elizabeth ardens let there be light , so i added it here.
Thsi stuff is fabulous!! ..I got it after trying MACS strobe cream & having massive breakouts - Im a person who never has breakouts. nI have used EA products in the past and knew there was never a problem with them so when i came across this at TJMAXX , i picked one up. WELL.. I am so glad i did , this is better than strobe cream , its easier to apply & a thinner consistancy & theres alot more in the bottle. I use this 2 ways , either i mix it in with my foundation (50/50) or I use about 3 pumps & put it right on my face , then use my studio fix powder over it. This stuff gives a great dewey glow , now i wouldnt suggest using it alone ..unless you use it sparlingly or youll look like a disco ball ..but i loved it so much i went back and got 3 more bottles ..and for $10 a bottle , you cant go wrong.
It smells great , kinda fruity & sweet or something ..unlike strobe cream.
I dont think they are making this product anymore , but i see them on ebay & tjmaxx,marshalls & those type of stores all the time ..so give it a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2005 1:56:00 AM More reviews by day_sie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is dull. Freshly applied, it looks nice. With my dry skin, my face turns oily after a short while. Quite a disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2004 1:41:00 AM More reviews by pulaonyou

I actually purchased "Let there be light" by Elizabeth Arden and I have to say, I hate it. It's lightweight but it made my face so oily that I had to stop using it. Yes it's lightweight and it absorbs quickly but in the long run it makes your face extremely oily. I would not buy it again. At the same time, I saw no results. It's supposed to even out your skin tone and reduce redness but I saw no change other than my skin became oily.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this product wad too heavy for my face and didnt really highlight me at all. it just sits on your face like bad foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2001 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Cheapchic

This is a take from their Let There be Radiance fluid. The product comes in a cream to powder finish in a compact. There is only one formula and it is very very sheer so it can be worn by a variety of skin tones. I found that the "radiance" is too subtle to be noticed. I did not react to this product nor did I find it particularly flattering to wear. The product retails for CAD $30.