April 16, 2014 | 1975 users online

Liquid - Quo - Liquid Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by tiatahmasebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far one of the best foundations I have ever used on my face, other than MAC Studio Fix for photos. It has AWESOME coverage, especially for someone that has pinky cheeks but blah skin. It evens everything out, and isn't too oily or dry. A little on the expensive side, but it's well worth it. Safe to use everyday on normal with oily tendency-type skin. Would definitel repurchase... if I had the money right now!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2003 12:08:00 AM More reviews by jennyferr

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Too bad I can't buy this anymore. I got mine for $5 in an SDM grab bag! I have ivory 1, just a tad too light for me right now (nc20-nc25). Dries to a smooth natural finish. I love this foundation too bad its dc'd. One complaint that maybe would bring it to a 4.5 is that it does not last through sweaty days, ie hot and humid, but this will be awesome in winter. That said, I didn't try setting it properly with powder. Great product, esp for the price! UPDATE: after trying a few more foundations... I don't like this as much. It feels a bit heavy on the skin and I have a hard time getting a nice finish on my oily nose. Quo Minimal Makeup is much better but a natural finish as opposed to this satin finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 11:17:00 AM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Picked this up on a trip to Montreal. This is a smooth, powdery, natural foundation that applies like a dream and stays put. It looks like your actual skin. It also happens to be a dead ringer for Ramy Beauty Therapy's, Profaces', and Jerome Alexander's liquid-powder for a fraction of the price. If you live in Canada, buy this NOW. If you are south of the border, get your Canadian friends to buy it for you. It's that good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2003 8:19:00 PM More reviews by lauren08

I love this product too!! Really great coverage and as soon as the liquid hits your face, it turns into a soft powder. Really great foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2001 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Cheapchic

Rave Rave Rave! This is an incredible foundation which provides a sheer light to medium coverage. It is oil free and made for all skin types. The product tends to separate into layers and is somewhat watery in consistency. Don't let this bother you. Once I painted a few strokes on one cheek, I quickly blended with my fingers to achieve the coverage I needed. It dries almost instantly to a natural matte finish. I cannot believe the bare skin feeling I get with this foundation. It sells @ Shopper's Drug Mart exclusively for a mere $21.