Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Comfort Balm

4.5

aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, cetyl alcohl, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, butyrospermum parkii, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, parfum

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect for dry and sensitive skin. My face looooves it

on 1/20/2015 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Been loving this cream so far this winter! It absorbs well into skin, is light textured and very hydrating. Whilst I usually prefer fragrance free products, the scent of this is very subtle and I quite like it actually.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

amazing product for dry, sensitive skin. i have the type of skin that will break out at the touch of ANY new product, and i was having a flare up when i bought this and it seriously calmed, smoothed, moisturized, reduced fine lines... everything you can think of. and not ONE irritated pimple has popped up. i use a generous amount on my face and neck every morning and every night, it sinks right into the skin and never leaves a greasy or sticky feeling.

on 5/1/2013 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Best product for my body I've ever had. Smells amazing, it's very light, but very moisturizing, it's not sticky and tacky. I love this balm!

on 4/28/2013 6:25:00 PM

I have this and its called comfort cream in Canada. Ive tried all kinds of moistuizers for my face, including my latest find cetaphil which i hated the waxy feel and pimples it left me with. Although this cream is meant for face and body i would prefer using it on my face as i suffer from dehydrated skin. I really havent used much or any neutrogena products in the past. Im not sure why, but when i came across this i had to try it. Its not expensive or fancy but i have to say this is great! it sinks right in no stinging no red face no pimples, just nice skin. will definately repurchase.

on 4/19/2013 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have insanely dry skin and this is the only stuff that moisturises it properly. When I used Nivea (and other brands) moisturiser I would frequently get break outs of eczema on my face, but since I started using it they've stopped which is just amazing! It gives my skin a healthy, glowing look and doesn't affect my make up. I think it's incredible value for money just because you get so much in a tub. I can't believe I used Nivea for so long!

on 2/17/2013 12:02:00 PM

I love, love, love this product! Actually I found out about it because my grandma loves to use this stuff- Before i hadn't really used it that often, but these few months in UK have been extremely cold making my skin dry, so thought I might give this stuff a try- and it was so amazing! In fact, my face has been extremely dry as well (mainly due to dehydration etc) and flakey around the nose (as I have a cold -_- so feeling like rudolph at the mo) so I thought I might use this as a face moisturiser (it says on the tub that you can apply it on the face as well) and in two days, my face is feeling extremely soft and not so flakey- but it does sting a tad bit on my nose (which might be expected anyway since I've got a flu and all).

Overall, I definitely recommend this product- I use it on my face at night as a rehydration kind of mask, and its super amazing.

Wow - this is an amazing product! I've only recently discovered this wonder cream / balm but already I can see that it will remain as a beauty staple for many years to come. I've recently started suffering from eczema on my toes (but wierdly not the rest of my feet) and this has soothed the itching more than any of the potions (including some very strong steroid cream) that I've got from the doctors.

I also like to use it as a more general body moisturiser (fab on knees and elbows) as it sinks in quickly, and doesn't make my skin sticky, which is a pain when getting dressed. I also use it as a night cream on my face, it sinks in super fast - no residue on pillowcases! and I wake up with lovely soft skin. it would probably also be good during the day, however I prefer to use a product with an spf as a day cream.

The big bonus though is the price - 5 from my local Boots or Superdrug

on 12/20/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My friend always has the most beautiful, glowing and creamy looking skin despite a dodgy diet, late nights and smoking so when I asked her what she was using she showed me this cream. Its only after looking on here to review it that I've realised its not for your face! either way after a week it has completely rejuvenated my skin, it seems firmer, plumper, dewy and even toned and deep lines have de creased (ive got a large frown wrinkle in between my eyebrows)..amazing for the price (you can get it for 2.34 on Amazon!). Prior to this I was using laser renew creams at 43 a pop and didn't have anywhere near the results I get with this, before now I have spent 100 on a tiny jar of "wonder cream" I bought in New York and was so disappointed with the results so it just goes to show you don't have to spend a fortune, plus it lasts a long time (obvs cos its supposed to be slapped on your body). Give it a go for a week and I promise you'll see some great results, even better when you team it with home microdermabrasion kits or peels (i use Sanctury's self warming clay microdermabrasion, Soap & Glory's peels & Sanctury's peel face mask - use ONE of these (not all, you face will fall off!) every two days if you're over the age of 30 as your body doesn't slough the dead cells away for you anymore which is why your skin looks duller than it did in your 20's, as well as using the humble flannel to make sure you get every bit of make up off, and it really does take years off you - good luck!

on 12/20/2012 3:30:00 AM

GREAT cream! I have combination skin and I use this on my face. It's a great lotion for under foundation since it's not oily at all. It dries quickly into my skin but its still really moisturizing at the same time. I bought it on sale for $4 CDN on a whim so I was so surprised how great this cream is on my skin.