Hard Candy Super Sonic Pencil - Techno

3.8

on 9/3/2009 3:10:00 PM

I have this in Techno (silver glitter gray) and Glow (light lilac glitter) and they are awesome but it's hard to make a line since it's jumbo so sometimes end up being eyeshadow. It has creamy texture so rubs off easily if touched right away. The color are great, just hate the fact that you need to buy a jumbo sharpener to accommodate it. Get it cheap on ebay. they are around $2 a pop. I got mine around $3ish it but it's getting cheaper now.

on 8/2/2009 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This thick liner/shadow pencil is easy to use, and the shade is a universally flattering dark silver. Though the convenience of the pencil is nice, the texture is a little too creamy for it to stick around long, even over UD Primer Potion. Overall a foolproof and pretty shadow, but not a top pick for me.

on 4/24/2007 5:11:00 PM

Got this in a swap, and I was pleasantly surprised! It's a pretty gray color with soft micro-glitter. It goes on smooth, without pulling at my eyelids. It's an unusually fat pencil, but I picked up a Super Jumbo sharpener by NYC at Target (for $1.99) that works perfectly on this pencil.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a pretty gray pencil with silver glitter. it is a nice chunky pencil to. i like to line my lower lids, under the lashes with this to give my eyes some sparkle. it is a great alternative to regular, plain ol' eyeliner.