November 28, 2014 | 1814 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Pocket Brush set

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2005 3:16:00 PM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are no longer available through Sephora. It originally retailed for $20 and discounted down to $5 USD. I was able to snatch a set off ebay for $10 when Sephora sold out. I purchased this for traveling b/c I hate to spend $50-60 on a nice set that I might lose. This is very compact comes with a blush, eye crease, eye liner & large shadow brush. These are all I usually use so this is a perfect set for me. The quality of the brushes is quite good, especially the blush brush. The large eye shadow and liner brush are not the greatest quality, but better than most cheaper brand brushes. These measure about 3" long each w/ clear handles, and come in a very well made red pouch. So they are perfect for people on the go with limited space... ME! I am very happy with these for the price & quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2004 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Mia88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This comes with a blush/powder brush, eyeshadow shading brush, eyeshadow crease brush and an eyeliner brush. Very good brushes I must say for such a tiny package! I got my friend to help me buy this from the US (NZ doesn't have Sephora) and it's much smaller in real life compared to the picture they display on the website. Nevertheless, I haven't had any problems with the set so far, and it's wonderful to carry around in your handbag/purse for touch ups, or a cheaper solution to buying individual makeup brushes if you don't mind the shorter acrylic handles. This will be great for when I travel too!

Update 14.04.09:
This is an update after many years hah! But I think it's a total waste of money. After I hopped onto the MAC holiday collection brush sets, I'm definately going back to this set at all. I don't even think this is available at Sephora anymore? All the brushes except for the liner brush were scratchy. I ended up giving it to my lil cousin to play around with.