Got 2 Be In Control

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/17/2009 8:31:00 AM

I like this as an overall spray. I use it for the days I want scrunc my hair and wear it in a more natural look. The bottle sates it's for hard to hold hair. I'm not sure about that. It has volume and frizz control built in the spray. So I like that I have thick waves hair that has frizz so this is great for me.

I would have to say that this is a very a-typical hairspray. It dries fast and smells decent but it doesn't really work like most hairsprays. It basically gives my hair a really peicy, but nice, texture with a medium amount of hold. It also dries really fast.. I have no idea what the reviewer who said it dried slowly was talking about. I really like this hairspray and I will continue to use it.. but if it's extreme hold you want.. don't buy this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

raves for an awesome hairspray!!! i have naturally curly hair and when i put it up in a ponytail this reallllly keeps my curls in place. it never lets them frizz (and i live in FL, hello, the humidity capital of the US), and it *never* lets them fall limp (the worst). i love the scent also, to me it smells faintly of grape.

on 10/7/2002 2:41:00 PM

This is the worst hairspray I have ever tried. One spray of this and its like super sticky water dumped on your head. Comes out really wet and takes forever to dry. Just a mess.

on 11/7/2001 9:12:00 PM

This hairspray has a fresh scent and boy, does it hold hair like it's frozen there. Goves hair good piecey texture.

Popular Hair Products