August 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Bronzers - Clarins - Clarins Face Powder - Sunlight

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Brina17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was skeptical when I first bought this product but the way it is packaged, it is very sanitary and will last forever. They give you a ton of product. The color is so earthy and beautiful, it can be used as a blush, contouring, or a bronzer on my medium beige skin. The filter/grate give you a perfect amount of product. The box is quite big and barely fits in my make-up storage drawer. I love this product and it was a value!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2005 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Naomi_47

i bought this on ebay, it say face powder, but i think it must be bronzers, my first bronzers and i love it ... dirty cheap at ebay ~ 20$ for 1.06oz ... the box's cute :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 3:17:00 AM More reviews by kazc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although it says Face Powder - Sunlight on the pack, this is most definitely a bronzer rather than a face powder. Its a loose powder rather than pressed, which I think is easier to apply and gives a better colour. Just swipe on with a big fat brush and build up to the effect you want. I use a little to stop me from looking ill first thing in the morning but with a bit more I can get quite a natural been-in -the-sun effect in the evenings. The colour looks really natural even on my pale complexion. Full marks !
Only down side is that its not portable so I carry the Lancome magic bronzing brush around with me for emergency use.