July 28, 2014 | 1987 users online

Moisturizers - Juice Beauty - Oil-Free Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This is an okay moisturizer. I found it to be a little bit, not greasy, but kind of filmy. It left a sort of sheen on my face over the course of the day, which does not make sense to be because I often use heavier moisturizers on my face that leave an equal amount of sheen. I do not particularly like the feel of this on my face. I would probably not repurchase this. I much prefer Juice Beauty's Tinted Moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by cetrine11

This product felt quite heavy on my skin and it seemed to make my skin even oilier. After about a week i suddenly had pimples in areas that i never get them so i stopped it and they immediately settled down. Big dissapointment as i was hoping this would be my new natural moisturiser! wont be buying again...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Arhtexas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE the Juice beauty oil free SPF 30 moisturizer! It is not heavy or greasy on my skin and gives me protection for under my powder. I have gone chemical free with all my products (I wash my face with honey and goatsmilk) and was needing something green with SPF so that I could protect myself daily. Most sunscreen products make me breakout in pimples, in a rash or make me really hot- this product does not! It goes on smooth, doesn't make me hot and sits nicely under my mineral makeup. It does not break me out with pimples or a rash. The only drawback to this is that is it so darn expensive at $29 a bottle. Esh! But I will keep buying it because it is a 1 on the ewg deep skin guide, has spf 30, doesn't make me break out and I am outside often and really need something for daily use. I am pleased to have found this product because I went for 2 years without daily SPF because my skin just couldn't take it! If they would onyl lower the price, I would be much happier!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by BeautVogue8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this immensely! Manages to keep my combo skin supple without making me oily which so many moisturizers do to me. This along with juices blemish clearing serum feel and make my skin look like it took a drink . My skin love them . I found it brightened and kept skin tone even. Will repurchase again and again

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by dhook

Got this in the small trial packet with a few other products. Was looking for a alternative oil free moisturizer since my fav was discontinued.. I really wanted to like this..

I've got combination skin and am prone to acne around the summer time due to the sweat & heat - never fails, i break out. A little dose go a long way which is great cause this is kinda pricey. The product itself kinda "drips" out of the tube so if you miss it, you lose some. I didn't like that my skin had a "tacky" feel to it after I applied it. Took a little to "sink" in. I liked the after effect - didn't feel oily after a normal day. Not too much shine throughout the day. For me, the aftereffects weren't enough for me to give a higher rating. The "tackiness" was annoying because I felt I had to wait for it to soak in before applying so it just slowed me down. Might work better for a night time product but.. a bit pricey for that I think..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have incredibly oily skin, and it is so hard to find a moisturizer for oily skin that contains good natural ingredients and actually helps with the oil. This does both. My skin does dry out a bit in winter so during the cold months I have to switch to something a bit more rich, but for spring, summer and fall, this is my holy grail of moisturizers.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by rmcrump813

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using the juice beauty line for two weeks for blemish and acne prone skin. I noticed that the oil free moisturizer looks dry on my combination skin.I think I need extra moisturizing since I use sunscreen on my face everyday. I love the juice beauty products I don't think I will purchase the moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AestyPase26

I've been using this for 7+ months just like the blemish clearing serum from this line and I'm in love with this moisturizer!! I feel so clean when I use this and never sticky, I use this day and night currently because I have yet to find and SPF that doesn't make me breakout (Other than a powdered version)... I also switched to this product after I got pregnant and needed and oil free moisturizer.

It's a great formula for adding a powdered foundation to create a tinted moisturizer btw!

I label it as being a little on the expensive side because I need to use 4 pumps for my combo skin type twice a day. Whereas my sister who has oily skin only needs 2 pumps per use and her bottle lasts her what seems like a life time, she also uses it day an night.

I always order off the JB website and get it within a week's time, super fast which helps if I've been lazy and suddenly need it.

Dry skin types may not like this as it won't offer enough hydration.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by saraevamaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a little tricky to explain why I'm not crazy about this. When I start to apply it, it feels nice. Somehow right after applying, it starts to feel like it's not sinking in all the way. Over the course of the day my skin starts to feel either very oily or very dry. I will assure you that I understand that different weather/seasons call for different moisturizers, but this one is a little too inconsistent for my taste. I have other oil free and/or very light moisturizing products that don't seem to have this same problem. I wouldn't 100% say don't try it since everyone is different, but it's not the first one I'd suggest.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

received a sample of this in a swap. When I first applied this to my face, it was very sticky, but as I rubbed it into my face, it soaked in nicely. I applied it at night, and when I woke up the next morning, my face felt soft and moisturized. Though I enjoyed this sample, I will not purchase a full size because I have a great nighttime moisturizer, but I recommend this to those who need a good organic moisturizer.