Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss No.21

3.3

on 1/8/2009 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I couldn't do without this 5 years ago. I ran out once and spent days looking for a store that sold it. Well 5 years later after getting tired of constantly hunting this lip gloss down I turned to cheaper versions, mostly the drug store brand which would basically wear off in 15 minutes and I'd have to spend the day reaplying it constantly, and my lips felt dryer wearing it too. So I searched for MUFE and luckily it's sold in Sephora now AND theres a few more colors to choose from. The only difference is that now the tube is half the size for MORE than it used to cost. Grr. On top fof theat they've made it so thick that yu can no longer apply it easily and it marblizes on your lips. It just doesn't spread even like the old version. IThe pigment is great though. Other than that I have a new drug store lip gloss that works just like this one used to for just $2.

My favorite glosses! Yes, they are thick, but staying power is excellent! #21 is a little brighter than MAC Freckletone and looks great with dark eyes and peachy blushes. This looks like the color everyone in Hollywood is wearing now.

on 7/4/2004 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you hate sticky lip glosses like Lipglass, you have to try MUFE lip glosses. It felt comfortable on lips yet glassy enough instead of watery, but unfortunately it doesn't last as long as Lipglass. And while I hate the smell of the other MUFE lip products (lipstick, liquid lip colour), I love this one, sort of like framboise syrup.
Super Lip Gloss No.21 Iridescent Orange Beige is milky orangey peach with no shimmers on tube. On lips it turns to be a peach-pink color, perfect to use with coppery-bronze eyeshadows and Nars Orgasm-type of blushes.

Popular Lip Glosses