October 31, 2014 | 1405 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Curling mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by didi83

I love it, doesnt make my hair sticky, i do admit i have to put alot since i do have curly thick hair, but it doesnt feel heavy and gives me natural curls.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2006 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mhs2005

I have natural thick, wavy hair and have to flat iron it all the time, but this stuff is good for when I want to have my hair curly. It gives me a different look. I wash my hair, towel dry, then apply this stuff and scrunch and twist my hair around and let it air dry. It does a good job but I wish it controlled frizziness and fly outs but thats ok. I'll most likely purchase again when I run out. ( I don't use it that much to begin with so one bottle lasts me forever)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2004 4:38:00 AM More reviews by sammisams

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ah, just another product to claim it helps curly hair, but it does nothing for it at all. Should have known...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2004 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo1287

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

doesnt work at all. my hair is naturally wavy straight frizzy yucky. and usually i just blow dry it straight b/c i cant ever let it air dry cuz its so gross. i tried scrunching my hair into waves with this stuff, and it just left my hair sticky and barely curly. there was a lot of frizz too, and i couldnt run my fingers through it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2004 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

It smells like orange at first, later it smells a little nasty, i think. It contains a high level of alcohol and dehydrates the hair. Definitely won't repurchase...