August 22, 2014 | 2004 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Blackberry Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

This bath bomb smells great and makes me happy and it turns the bath a pretty purple colour, I like this bathbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite bombs. The smell reminds me of the parma violet candy sweets you can get over here in england. The water turns a bluey purpley colour, smells gorgeous as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by mmmagique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has such a beautiful smell. I love it in the bath. I love that my body smells like it for hours and hours, and if I wet my hair in it, my hair does also.

The bath itself is a gorgeous deep purple/blue colour. It softens my skin, and just makes me happy in general. I also always feel very pretty and feminine afterwards. This is the one I always get, every single time I visit Lush. (which is really MUCH too often!)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by eileenbean5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells amazing! The little "BOOM BOOM" paper in the middle is so cute. Wouldn't say my skin was changed all that much, but it was nice for a treat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

The smell of this bomb is lovely but is loses a lippy because it's not as creamy as some of the other bombs. I'll probably buy it again because it is soothing but not as often as some of the other bombs.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, a nice bath bomb. This product has a very sweet, almost candy-like berry scent. I, personally love this type of scent, but it was be too sweet for others. It's a very fast fizzing bath bomb. It completely dissolved within five minutes. I guess the most "exciting" part of this bath bomb is the little surprise you get after it fizzes out. I guess it's kind of like getting those small cereal prizes. I will say that the color of the water is absolutely gorgeous. It's a nice in between color of blue and purple. WARNING, this does leave some residue on the bath tub walls, so make sure to rinse it off ASAP. Other than that, I would only buy this again for cocktails.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by SummerTwice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmm.. Im really not a big fan of this bath bomb. It smells ok, kinda like fresh laundry. I couldnt really smells the blackberry or any berries scents. it just straight up faint blackberry smell.

It change your water into pretty purple color and there's a little suprise inside of the bath bomb, I just dont like the smell. Really strong, but doesnt match the name. Its not fruity at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by AMajor87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really didn't care for this batt bomb. It fizzed out quickly and I didn't see much difference in my water except the change in color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

Blackberry Bath Bomb is a meh product.
PROS: The smell description is bang on the buck for this product. The bath bomb is even more fragrant when it hits the water and it lasts (way more than any bomb I have used before). Also, there is a suprise inside.
Cons: The bomb fizzes completely away once it hits the water, fastest to ever dissolve that I have used.
Bottom Line: The price is pretty high if you aren't passionate about the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by TheBexExpress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was so looking forward to this. I love every blackberry product Lush makes, I love their bath ballistics, and it did turn my bath a beautiful colour. It also left my skin feeling moisturised- but it seriously smelled like nothing to me! At no point did I smell anything blackberry-ish, or any other distinguishable fragrance. It may have just been a bad one, but when they have so many other delicious options, this won't get another shot!