November 27, 2014 | 1039 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Blackberry Bath Bomb

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 5:30:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first bath bomb I didn't love. It was a slight disappointment. I bought this for just under $7 CAD.
This product smells like bergamot which I like, but it also had a deeper scent to it. I bought this because I read it was the first bath bomb created by the lush founders and it's supposed to be calming.
The product is very large, so I divide mine into quarters (using the hammer and flat head screw technique I learned on YouTube) i love how it turns my water Indigo... But it stained my parts of my skin and tub!! I was so surprised!! Usually bath bombs dissolve well, but this didn't. When I lifted one of my knees in the tub, I noticed a dark blue spot... I scrubbed at it and realized it was the bath bomb!! Then when I drained my tub, I also notice the same indigo colour in little areas of my tub. Big disappointment!
Unfortunately, this product is not very moisturizing compared to other bath bombs (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail! I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... (I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming ). I don't think I will be repurchasing this bath bomb. Instead of relaxing after my bath I ended up scrubbing my tub down. No thanks.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

This bath bomb smells great and makes me happy and it turns the bath a pretty purple colour, I like this bathbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite bombs. The smell reminds me of the parma violet candy sweets you can get over here in england. The water turns a bluey purpley colour, smells gorgeous as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by mmmagique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has such a beautiful smell. I love it in the bath. I love that my body smells like it for hours and hours, and if I wet my hair in it, my hair does also.

The bath itself is a gorgeous deep purple/blue colour. It softens my skin, and just makes me happy in general. I also always feel very pretty and feminine afterwards. This is the one I always get, every single time I visit Lush. (which is really MUCH too often!)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by eileenbean5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells amazing! The little "BOOM BOOM" paper in the middle is so cute. Wouldn't say my skin was changed all that much, but it was nice for a treat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

The smell of this bomb is lovely but is loses a lippy because it's not as creamy as some of the other bombs. I'll probably buy it again because it is soothing but not as often as some of the other bombs.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, a nice bath bomb. This product has a very sweet, almost candy-like berry scent. I, personally love this type of scent, but it was be too sweet for others. It's a very fast fizzing bath bomb. It completely dissolved within five minutes. I guess the most "exciting" part of this bath bomb is the little surprise you get after it fizzes out. I guess it's kind of like getting those small cereal prizes. I will say that the color of the water is absolutely gorgeous. It's a nice in between color of blue and purple. WARNING, this does leave some residue on the bath tub walls, so make sure to rinse it off ASAP. Other than that, I would only buy this again for cocktails.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by SummerTwice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmm.. Im really not a big fan of this bath bomb. It smells ok, kinda like fresh laundry. I couldnt really smells the blackberry or any berries scents. it just straight up faint blackberry smell.

It change your water into pretty purple color and there's a little suprise inside of the bath bomb, I just dont like the smell. Really strong, but doesnt match the name. Its not fruity at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by AMajor87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really didn't care for this batt bomb. It fizzed out quickly and I didn't see much difference in my water except the change in color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

Blackberry Bath Bomb is a meh product.
PROS: The smell description is bang on the buck for this product. The bath bomb is even more fragrant when it hits the water and it lasts (way more than any bomb I have used before). Also, there is a suprise inside.
Cons: The bomb fizzes completely away once it hits the water, fastest to ever dissolve that I have used.
Bottom Line: The price is pretty high if you aren't passionate about the smell.