September 2, 2014 | 1187 users online

Gels/Soaps - Yardley - Raspberries and Cream Foaming Body Wash

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this yesterday to lift my mood after a rotten, long drag of a thursday. So today I woke with a stress headache and popped an Excedrin so I could get my butt out of bed. Decided to try my new body wash. The strong but realistic raspberry scent did not worsen my usually sentitive-to scents-headache. And, in spite of my pain, I was put into a much better mood! The scent faded after showering, so this gets a 4. However, I topped with the lotion sold next to it -Candy Coated and I smell delicious! If you like berry scents, this is definitely worth a try. But I am not sure if this is available everywhere. Very light airy foam texture, but it was moiturizing enough to do my legs with. You shake the bottle before use to mix the gel and lotion- cute! It looks like Yardley has some new things, like Kiwi, Ripe Berry Jam, and Orange (non-foaming) shower gels as well. I am starting to wonder if New York is a test market because I get great products then they disappear! So if you enjoy this, grab it while you can! :)