August 22, 2014 | 1247 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheek Frost Sheer Shimmer Gel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my brother's girlfriend gave me this because it didn't show up very well on her, and i wound up loving it. it is a gorgeous sheer rose with a tinge of gold in it. perfect for my olive skin. i just dab a bit on my cheekbones or even my eyelids and look in an instant i look rosy and shimmery. i love that it's water based and the fact that it is in a cute squeeze tube. nice little product :) if you find it to be too light, it can also be layered over matte blushes to create a glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 8:49:00 AM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty pink/gold shimmer gel blush. It is very sheer, so mistakes are practically non-existant. I would stay away from this if you have extremely oily skin though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2001 12:37:00 AM More reviews by joanie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is so great...I bought 2~ It is a beautiful shimmer pink/gold...can be layered and is so pretty!