July 30, 2014 | 1896 users online

Pressed Powders - Givenchy - Prisme Again in Happy Sun

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by carlajack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely the best bronzer I've bought, I've tried Chanel, Nars, Benefit and Mac. It doesn't cake or look unnatural when you build it up, which all of the aforementioned brands tend to do. It really does look like a sunkissed glow. I'm finishing off Nars Laguna which I'm trying right now before I return to Givenchy for good.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by 1234anna2580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this, I'm fairly pale so most bronzers look EXTREMELY fake on me. I ideally would like to use a bronzer to contour my cheek bones a little more, and this lets me do just that. It shows up very faintly though, so if you need a serious bronzer keep looking. Also, I love the packaging, the fact that a brush is already included is great!

EDIT: I've had this for a bit and hardly use it. Bronzer still just loks weird on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2007 3:22:00 AM More reviews by lollipopsicledo

Pretty packaging.
I'm a total sucker for packaging and I fell for this one.
It's a small compact with the givenchy logo in pink.
Really handy and it does give that sunkissed look.
However, i find that it doesn't keep my face shine free for long.
I have to keep touching up.
It's a plus because this came with a brush; I prefer brushes as compared to sponges.
It goes on really sheer and that little hint of colour will just show up on your face. Not cakey.
I might not purchase this again because it's pricey and i want to try other powders.
I might consider the refill though if i can't find any others.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by 1spell4u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to pay so much for a pressed powder..... But I'm glad I did. This helps my super oily skin stay matte for hours. It gives me a nice finish without making me look like I wear powder. I wish I had discovered this 4 other pressed powders ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 4:12:00 AM More reviews by ballerinagrl22

I LOVE HAPPYSUN! I have pale olive skin and don't like to tan - never go out in the sun without factor 50 block on face and body and never never sunbathe - but in the summer I like to look healthy, and use fake tans, and for my face this one is no natural it looks as though i'm not even wearing makeup, but have just caught a light dose of sun! PROS - soft, silky powder that makes my face look healthy and blemish-free, my skintone even. You get four gorgeous colour cubes, and I use all 4 together for my face, but this compact can also be very versatile, as you can use the beige, pinkish and pale shades to highlight your eyes too. After summer ends I use it to lightly set my foundation over T-zone. So for me it's light bronzer + foundation setter + eye-shadow + highlighter!!! Other pros include the fact it comes in a beautiful compact! And all Givenchy prisms tend to last me FOREVER! CONS - I guess it's not the cheapest, but it's so versalite with my skintone that I'd definitely purchase again if it hadn't been limited. Still they'll bring out something similar next year no doubt!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2006 11:54:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm always on a search of a nice light glowy bronzer to go with my nc25-ish skin. Most look too much on my fair skin, usually orange or just generally too dark. I was looking at this Givenchy one and the SA applied some on me in Harrods. I looked in the mirror and I thought it looked nice, not orange at all (but thats dept store lighting for you!). I cant believe I never bothered to ask how much it was, i just thought it might be around 16, what most HE bronzers are. I nearly had a mini heart attck when the SA said 31.50!!!! i reluctantly paid and left. Ive tried to use this a couple of times since buying it and it looks orange orange orange on me....not to mention powdery. I try to put some on very lightly...with different brushes...and nothing. i look over made up with this. I give it 2 lippies for the pretty compact and nice glow.thats it. i prefer laguna. i still have the receipt so ill try to take this back!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by supergirl5

Expensive, doesn't do anything, not even control oil, smells SO strong...crap. It's getting returned. Cute packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

This is an incredibly lush powder made of four square colors that are very neutral beiges and pinks. It's silky and so finely milled that it just melts into my skin and makes it looks absolutely flawless. It makes my skin look like butter. My skin transforms into something totally heavenly when I put this powder on. Worth every penny! All 45 bucks of it. It's a nice splurge if your in the mood.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's one of the most amazing face products I've ever owned so far.And believe me I have many,but this one is really unique,and special.It looks kinda dark but when I apply it,it's like it's not really there but it actually is.I can't believe my eyes,it makes my skin so flawless,healthy and naturally dewy! There's not much product that can do that.The pigmentation and the texture is wonderful,so finely milled.The quality is one of a kind.Better than Chanel believe me.I'm so pleasantly surprised that I'll get more shades despite the high price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I took a chance and bought this in the duty free and what a find. It is very finely milled,no mess when applying , the results are incredibly nice, a very subtle bronze look. Much better than the Bobbi Brown bronzer that i had been using. I loved the snap compact design, the brush is not good so i use my bare essentuals kabuki brush with great results. Definately will repurchase, i think i paid 24euro.
UPDATE:had to stop using it because it was making my face very dry and i am bummed as it is just soo nice. Maybe its the perfume in it. However i have been using the Everyday minerals bronzer which is very nice and NON DRYING