October 25, 2014 | 917 users online

Eyes - Korres - Eye Bright Firming Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by H20girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Liked Korres Evening Primerose Eye Cream so I decided to buy the Eye Bright Firming Cream. Found it to be very drying and hard to apply even when using a tiny amount on my bare skin and over the Primrose Eye Cream. It did not brighten my dark under eye circles but it did made the blood vessels in my under eye circles look much more pronounced which is no help at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by btnycali1978

What a wonderful product! Now that I'm reaching 30, I've noticed that little sleep can give me puffy eyes in the morning..but this eye cream truly does brighten and firm! 10 minutes after I put this on, my eyes look amazing...and it can be used on the top lid as well...fabulous product!!!!
** I have to say that this is a very concentrated proudct. A little goes a long way so if it's sitting on top of your skin, you're using TOO MUCH! Also, please make sure to check the expiration date...since this is an all natural line, the products will go bad so always make sure you have a good batch.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by lisasurf1

OK cream, nice consistancy. but flakes if you want to put something on it. not worth the price

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2004 2:06:00 PM More reviews by beyondweb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This "pills" and flakes when I put anything over it so I didn't get to use it long enough to see if it actually works.