August 29, 2014 | 1846 users online

Crème - Mary Kay - Day Radiance Cream foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by sadiewoo

I am loving this foundation right now...maybe it is because I am getting close to 50 and my skin is getting a little dry. I apply this creamy foundation with a sponge and I use a tiny bit because I want it to be sheer. It makes my skin dewy and younger looking. I do top it off with loose powder to set it and it wears well all day. I wear Antique Ivory.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by NattyNat82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually sell Mary Kay. I used Clinique before I switched to this makeup because the Acne Solutions and Superfit were not working on my skin. They are great products, but just stopped working for me. I like this product because it does control oil for up to eight hours. I always put powder over it. I use the MK pressed powder in Ivory 1. This makeup blends easily and covers very well. I'd say it could be full coverage. The tube is great bc you can squeeze every last drop out of it. The only thing I don't like is that after a while, it does settle into creases. I mean, my laugh lines sometimes showcase my makeup. I don't like that about it. That's the only thing I can think of. One great thing is that it didn't break my face out. That's a huge plus for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Kammers10

I LOVE this product! Moisturizing, coverage, feels good, makes skin look healthy. Fawn is my color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by babydolltrish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well i have tried many foundations....high-end, low-end, and i always come back to this. I have redness, dry cheeks, and it is very hard to find a foundation that doesn't make my cheeks look like they are flaking (you know the speckled look). But MK Day Radiance Cream Foundation always does the job. I love Fawn Beige, and it is a versatile color enough that i dont really change it from summer to winter. I guess i will always be loyal!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by cocoacutie

Haha, I like the post below me.

Well, I like it. I've been using it for about a month now. I apply with a brush instead of a sponge, and it makes my complexion look smooth and even. It also matches my tone, which I find hard to do. I use Toasted Beige. Of course, in the warmer months it will stop matching and perhaps be too much for the hot weather, but for winter I really enjoy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2005 9:10:00 AM More reviews by xomaaaakeupox

This was the worst foundation I have everrrrr tried! It is the most unnatural looking foundation ever. It is extremely too thick, and looks like a mask, even when you only apply a little. Not to mention that if your face touches anyything it will smear right off - nasty! The color just plain suck, and don't even get me STARTED on the packaging!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I will wear this year round, but for the cooler months it's working great. The color is a perfect match for my skin. I apply it lightly all over, and dab and blend it heavier on the places where I need more coverage. I can use this on dark circle area without it drying the eye area out. My skin looks smooth and glowy with this foundation. I like that is has an spf of 8 with titanium dioxide too, which is reinforcement of my spf moisturizer. I use a little powder over this foundation to "set" it.

UPDATE: Quit using this as it seemed to disagree with my skin after a while. It became too much like an oil coating.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2004 2:17:00 PM More reviews by JessieMae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this foundation, I wish they had my color in the oil free one. It glides on smooth and blends nicely. I use the color fawn beige.. If anyone knows of an oil free color that is close to this one, please let me know. Thanks

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hated it. After wearing this my skin felt so gross and heavy. None of the colors matched my skin very well either. I had to scrub my face for a long time before bed, because it clogged my pores so badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2004 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jassygirl85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Never really used any Mary Kay products but last week I decided to give it a try. So far, my skin hasnt broke out because of this. I love the coverage & the way it feels on my face. I think it has spf8 , which is definetely a plus, the smell isnt strong...and overall, it gives me a nice glow & a natural coverage that doesnt look thick or cakey. I bought three of these for 1.99 and when they run out....I'll be buying some more!