April 16, 2014 | 939 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Marcelle - Sheer Tint Fluid Moisturizer SPF 15 - Creme Beige

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by UNICORNSxLOVE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased 3 tubes of this before finally investing in the Khiel's BB cream due to boredom. It is a wonderful product. It's rich, very sheer but enough to subdue the red blotches on my skin. Didn't break me out and has high SPF. A little goes a long way due to it's thick texture.
Do recommend if you want something cheap ( only $8- $10 when on sale).
I might return to this in the near future but I did notice that my mineral foundation lasts longer with the khiels.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by akneil

This is a decent tinted moisturizer. I bring this with me on vacation and use it during the day for sun protectant and a little bit of tint. It is exactly what it's called: a sheer tint. It has just a little bit of coverage to even out your skin. It is very light and has a dewey finish. Sometimes I set it with powder. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with oily skin as it's pretty rich.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Deodand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This tinted moisturizer oxidized in an hour on my face. What was a great match in the morning was an orange mess by coffee.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I love this tinted moisturizer. I'm on my second tube and I use this on days that I feel like foundation is a bit too much. I feel like a lot of complaints about this product are because people are not preparing their skin properly for it- I prep my skin like I would for a foundation- light moisturizer and then some primer. I have very dry skin and this keeps my skin hydrated all day whereas when I wear foundation after about 10 hours of wear, dry skin patches start becoming very noticeable and start getting drier. The coverage is of course, very sheer and the colour selection is reasonable although not outstanding- the lightest shade it a bit too dark for my skin but gives it a healthy glow. My only complaint about this tinted moisturizer is I find it very hard to blend, it takes a lot more work than most coverage products I am used to. Overall, great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by lovewithoutlimits

Already purchased a pack up, I got it for around 15 dollars which is on the more expensive side for drugstores. Occasionally I use it all over my face, but for everyday I use it to cover my dark circles (the coverage isn't heavy, I want to have some of my dark circles peek through to make it look natural)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by miki19

I have been using this product year round for two years now, and absolutely love it! I have very yellow undertoned skin, making it hard to find a good product to match it. This tinted moisturizer is lightweight and gives decent coverage. I do find it doesn't cover acne well but it helps even out my skin tone. I love that it has spf and it doesn't break me out. Which is a huge plus because most foundations do. I only have to buy this product twice a year because the smallest amount goes a long way. The only vice I have is that it doesn't stay on all day and night. However being so lightweight it's very easy to touch up. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by emmapr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to wear foundation but always found that it looked cakey and heavy. I don't have the best skin- dryness in the T-zone, mild bit of rosacea and a number of acne scars- but I wanted more natural coverage. I found this stuff at the drugstore for $13- a steal for a decent product if you ask me! It gives me good coverage, but is still sheer- it evens out my skin tone without covering up my natural colour. Creme Beige looks yellowy in the tube, but does a perfect job of neutralizing some of my redder spots and looks great on. I wear it over a primer or a day moisturizer, which solves the problem of dryness or irritation and helps the product spread better. As a previous commenter said: TM shouldn't replace your moisturizer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This broke me out the first day I tried it! I do have to say that my skin is extremely sensitive and reactive, so I can't just shoot anything at it to give it a go. However, since Marcelle was recommended to me for their supposedly gentle formulae, I wanted to try this out. I bought this in Creamy Beige, and later found out that it was around two shades darker. It's nothing that can't be fixed with a little powder that's lighter, so I tried it on anyway, in place of my daily sunscreen. The moment I smoothed it on with my fingers, I regretted...It felt heavy and masky, and my skin couldn't breath. I thought it was nothing but the sunscreen, and that the moisturizing properties of the product was really nice, so I blotted a bit and let it sit. Two hours later, I couldn't handle the feeling anymore. It was a complete mask on my skin, hiding the good skin part as well as the bad, and it also turned orange during the two hours that I've worn it, making me look absolutely terrible. I wish I never touched this, because after I washed my face, I saw three more whiteheads popping out of nowhere! :( I simply couldn't be more disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by xInwex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I hate foundations and i'm not much of a makeup wearer. I don't have a perfect complexion since when I was younger I recieved mild frost bite across my cheeks/nose and my skin becomes reddish in those spots sometimes. This product covers the blotches really well. I was actually pretty surprised how well it matched my skin tone.
Pros:
~ non-greasy and non-drying
~ blends well with other makeup/coverup
~ stays on all day
~ great coverage for being so sheer
~ goes on nicely/smoothly

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xoxRoyalxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a tinted moisturizer for quite a while now, and Marcelle's is great. This matches my skin tone perfectly, and is very subtle.