November 20, 2014 | 2022 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - wet/dry duo in Blushing Violet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I bought this when I first started out a temp job. I initially purchased the singles and was so disappointed with it. But somehow I still decided to get the duos (this and Rain&Shine). I love this. The texture of the product makes it very easy to use. It is well pigmented, and gives a lovely sheen and glow when applied. I think this is considered a frost e/s without being too frosty. It lasts pretty well on my eye lids and no creases, is not chalky etc. What more can I ask for. I find that both the light and dark purple color very suitable for office wear.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the first eyeshadows I ever bought, so it brings back high school memories. (Yes, I still have it..). The colors are nice, and it can be worn wet to increase the vibrancy of the color. Also, I think Revlon has improved their eyeshadow formula since this was made, as newer ones seem to be more highly pigmented. This one is kind of sheer and powdery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

This is my HG of eye shadows. I use it dry and it works great for the day or the night. The two shades of violet were easy to blend and really make my eyes pop. I've also found that this lasts a good amount of time. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 12:44:00 AM More reviews by jandi

I have very pale skin, with yellow/olive undertones, and dark brown eyes and hair. This duo is the nicest one with purple shades I have ever come across with, and works wonderfully for me, it really makes the brown in my eyes pop.

The shades in this duo are a light shimmery lavander and a matte orchid shade (wow, it is so difficult to describe colors!). I use the pale lavander all over my lid, and the orchid to contour. The colors work beautifully together, the lavender has just the right amount of shimmer, and the purple shades are vivid enough to give life to my eyes, but not too much.

I love love love this duo, and I am so sad that the Wet/Dry Revlon shades have been discontinued. The orchid in this duo is just the perfect violet shade for my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely combination of a deep lavender and a light lilac that work well together. The quality of pigment intensity and soft powder makes for excellent value for money. I have never used this wet but I believe it adds to the intensity of colour and lasting power. In dry form I donít get any creasing and the shadows last well to the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2005 5:51:00 PM More reviews by mercury_starla

I was looking for a great purple eyshadow and after trying on many I cam across this at Walmart for a good price. I love love looove this so much :D it really compliments people with dark brown eyes. and it lasts pretty long

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 5:16:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous duo with pretty colors. I love purplish eyeshadows, and this one has a pale shimmery lilac and a medium purple-violet. I love to wear the lilac on my lid and blend the darker violet in my outer V and crease, then sweep it underneath my eye. A nice, clean, simple yet pretty look on my hazel eyes. THe Revlon formula is great as well--no creasing the whole day! I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 11:01:00 PM More reviews by colours

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As with all Revlon wet/dry shadows, the quality of this is great! The duo contains a shimmery/silvery, pale lilac on one side and a plummy violet on the other. This looks great on my NC25 skin/brown eyes. Pigmentation is good. The violet shade comes out a bit brighter and less darker than I thought it would, but it's very nice regardless. A great buy, imho =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 8:57:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

A nice, serviceable duo, one medium vibrant purple and one whitish liliac. Good wear and decent texture for a d/s shadow. Nice with green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2004 8:37:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I Love all the Purples/Violets/Lavenders and Pinks they really compliment my light green eyes...this one is one of my favorites, I always keep a few around one in my purse, my house and in the car! Goes on smooth and NO CRESING! wet or dry it looks fabolous!