September 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Extra Volume Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by rope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hate Dove, hate this. Builds up and smells nasty.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by pureskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this conditioner. Yet another Dove haircare product, that I find comparable to salon products. It detangles my hair easily. Smells lovely, and doesn't make my hair smell like a fruit bowl. It's lightweight, and doesn't weigh my fine hair down. This is a nice light conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Jackiehunter212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If this wasn't animal tested I would give it a full 5 stars.

In short, this conditioner helps tame a little bit of my frizzies, moisturizes, makes my hair feel sooooo soft, and adds volume.

Not bad at all, just looking for an animal-friendly alternative. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 3:08:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this conditioner a lot. My hair is super shiny. Usually conditioner that does that is full of silicone and weighs my hair down, but this didn't. Good for my fine hair. Light pretty scent, decent price. In the winter this isn't enough, but I will repurchase and keep this on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 11:20:00 AM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dug this out of my product closet after I got my last haircut and decided to give it another try. I have to say that it really is a nice conditioner. It didn't weigh my hair down and left it feeling really silky.

It also has a nice smell. Not too florally or manish. Just a fresh clean scent.

I would buy this again, but not before trying different products, of course.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by dinyell

I was pleased with this product, but I think somehow they've changed the formula since it came out. It used to pump my thin grease prone hair right up.... Now I have to use other products in addition to this. I probably wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by mlalaz

I have just started using this product and i must say i love it so far. Ihave dark brown, curly, fine, thin, long hair. I straighten my hair often but it always falls flat and i hate that. I decided to try it and i really like it. My hair is soft and shiny and i have noticeable volume. I will follow up in a few weeks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I give this a 3 since it does do what a conditioner is supposed to do, but i find this WAY too runny! everytime i use it i get tons of conditioner pouring out! the packaging definitely needs work as well. It smells wonderful tho!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2006 12:29:00 AM More reviews by hkgal08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Makes my hair soft. Smells good. 'nough said. but took off a point cuz it didnt make my hair extraordinary plus can leave hair a bit flat dispite the volumizing it's supposed to do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by drinkmoresoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had average results with all of Dove's hair products. Didn't experience any extra volume whatsoever. I will repurchase only because it has been a while since I tried it and because Dove is a gentle brand in general.