August 1, 2014 | 1765 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Payot - Contour Yeux & Levres

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by lilywolf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite basic eye creams. Did not work for my hereditary undereye circles (Erno Laszlo Phelithone is the only one working for this) but a good basic eye balm, I found myself reaching for this often. I'm not a fan of the jar though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by erotic_snail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this cream for a couple of months, and of the small few I've tried - neostrata, clinique all about eyes, shisheido, and a number of others this is definitely the best so far. I'm 23 but thanks to eyes that go super crinkly with every smile I have a few light lines around my eyes that I'd much rather NOT be there. I found this to have a definite impact in reducing the appearance of lines.
But my most glorious raving review for this product comes after approximately 5 hours of solid crying, no sleep and the most disgustingly puffy, dark circled eyes I've ever seen on my own face (which NEVER gets dark circles!), within a very short of time of applying this the puffiness was completely gone, the dark circles reduced significantly. So I would repurchase, and recommend highly.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is just okay for me. I don't really notice a difference good or bad, and I have been using it for 2 months. I usually don't judge an eye cream until I have been using it for a while. My eyes have looked better with other creams. I thought I would give this a shot since the price was reasonable, but next time I will pay more for better quality.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Poshaj

After reading all the great comments about this product, I couldn't wait to try it. Unfortunately, after using it for a few days the wrinkles under my eyes were so much more exaggerated than before that I had to stop using it. For some reason it made my eyes look much worse instead of better. It also did not feel moisterizing enough for me either. I have gone back to my La Mer eye cream, even though I hate the price. It is the only cream I have found that seems to work on my eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2007 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Marcekler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very good product! The only thing is packaging - not very convinient

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2007 5:33:00 AM More reviews by zoecook

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely eye cream. I bought it on the advice of a friend who is a beauty therapist and who sells PAYOT products as their main line. She kindly gave me a sample to try and within a week I was hooked.
I suffer from frequent breakouts of eczema, especially on and above my eyelids and this has greatly aided in calming down this condition. The scaling (skin flakiness) redness and itching is greatly reduced. It really is very soothing and a pleasure to apply. I have to say though that I am NOT fond of 'tub' creams, due to the problem of hygiene concerns - it would be much nicer to have this available in a tube form.
Value for money is fantastic I feel, it has softened the fine lines around my eyes and greatly hydrated the area, providing a soothing effect which is invaluable, especially for me, considering my skin problems in that area. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by wanyilee

I have been using other payot products and they have been great on my skin, so I decided to give this a try and got it from strawberry. I noticed there are some tiny lines at the end of my eyes whenever I smile/laugh... so I decided I really needed something that is with anti-aging results. I have tried other eye creams/treatments and I HATED them... coz they are either too watery or irritated my eyes. But this one is great, great texture, my lines are disappearing, and great smell... highly recommended this. Price is not expensive too, will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by zms868

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I'm very lucky that I've found such a fantastic product in the first eye cream that I tried! I bought this a few months ago because I needed to start using an eye cream (starting to show fine lines around the eyes, current face moisturiser was too light to use on my eyes), and I could get it wholesale from the spa where I work. Within a few days of using this I noticed a big difference in my eye area. My skin was smoothed, softened and firmed, fine lines reduced, and it gave my eye area a lovely luminescence. The texture is soft and fluffy while still being effective. My only two gripes: firstly, the packaging - it's a jar, so any active ingredients are likely to degrade pretty quickly after opening, plus the cream will get contaminated if you aren't diligent about washing your hands before using this. That said, it still seems to be keeping my eye area lovely. Secondly, this has no sun protection! That may be the one thing that drives me to search for a new eye cream. Overall, I really love it, and will continue to use this with sunscreen over the top until I find something better. Though I doubt I will ever find anything better! This really is divine!

EDIT: My skin has changed from oily and very congested to slightly dry with a few pimples every now and then. It's not moisturising enough for my eye area anymore. Plus, it's too expensive for me to buy regularly anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2006 9:50:00 AM More reviews by ckmod

Been using this for over six months now. The area around my eyes look the same (if not worse). Nothing special, will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by skparis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very light but moisturising,easy to apply and sinks into skin beautifully,allows concealer to be applied nicely ontop as well.Great eye cream.