H2O Sea Mineral mud mask

3.5

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Montmorillionite, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract (Witch Hazel), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40 B, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isostearyl Lactate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Menthyl Lactate, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Propylparaben, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Linalool, Trisodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Benzophenone 4, Sea Silt, Oyster Shell Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum (Crithmum Maritimum Extract), Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Laminaria Sacchariana (Algae) Extract

on 9/21/2014 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I read up on this mask on this website before i decided to purchase it. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a huge disappointment for me.

Literally 30 seconds after I put the mask on, I felt tingling on my face. By the time it reached 1 minute, my whole entire face and my eye was stinging. I didnt even apply this mask anywhere close to my eyes! I had no choice but to rinse it off.

Although i left the mask on for a short time, it did take me a while to remove it as it dries out really fast. Application wasn't difficult, but it is quite runny...not what you would expect a mask to be.

The good part is that it does smell pretty good.

Will definitely not purchase again.

on 7/27/2014 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I found this mask at Ross for 6 dollars so I thought I would try it. It has the prettiest blue color, and drys quickly. I don't notice any major results but it leaves my face feeling baby soft. I have no complaints.

on 1/30/2014 7:10:00 PM

I am in loveeeee with this mask .... I have been using this mask for only a few weeks and I have gotten so many compliments like never before on how gorgeous my skin looks. I cannot wait to just keep using this mask. I cannot stress enough about how much this product has enhanced and beautified my skin. Love it! Highly recommend it!

on 10/14/2013 7:55:00 PM

I always come back to this mask after using different cleansing masks. I like that it cleans and adds vitamins to my tired and dull skin. It feels like a 2 in 1 product to me!

on 7/17/2013 11:30:00 PM

well i got thia on sale at marshals.. and i was so wxcited!! it smells like old lady perfume but its very refreshing. it feels so cool on my skin and its smoothing. it didnt get rid of the bumps but it was still nice!

on 2/16/2012 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I do think this mask is okay but it's not the best out there. 3.5 fl oz for $25.00 and can be found @ Ulta. For my budget, I do think this is an affordable skincare mask. I was extremely delighted of the color of this mask. Blue! My favorite color and that just put a smile on my face. But, back to the important aspects of this mask. For one, this didn't irriate my skin at all which is surprising. I didn't experience any burning or tingling. I found that this mask dried super fast. Yes, you do have to work to get this all off. It's a mud mask and clay is one of the hardest masks to remove. I mean, it's not labor intensive just a few splashes of warm water and some light pressure and it will come off. My skin does feel softer after using this but I don't notice any benefit to my skin. In fact, this mask seems to be too drying as well for my combination skin. My skin feels tight and dry after using this and I need to apply aloe gel and moisturizer to get the moisture back into my skin. This mask doesn't help clear up existing breakouts. I don't have blackheads anymore thanks to my Clarisonic so this product really is useless for me.

on 8/22/2011 9:08:00 PM

This product delivers in making pores looking smaller and skin looking dewy and fresh. The tube lasts much longer than i had anticipated.....almost a year! I used it about 3 times a month. Easy to go on, doesn't burn, feels cool, dries evenly and without a lot of cracking.

on 3/19/2011 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing! My favorite mask I have ever tried. It makes my skin clear, soft and glowy. It feels so good when you first put it on, really cool and tingly.
This has done wonders and I consider it a wonderful luxury for my skin. Will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out! :)

on 6/7/2010 5:42:00 PM

I've used many different clay masks from many brands and I always come back to this. I like basic clay masks as well but I like this H2O one more because it seems to deliver more benefits than other ones.
I like the additional properties such as aloe and sea extracts. I always put this mask on my boyfriend and girlfriends when they come by my place. It's a really great buy at such a low price!

on 3/23/2010 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this very blue mask! (Kinda scary, if someone else is going to see you, but kinda funny, actually.)

Yes, it definitely tingles when you put it on, but it has never irritated my sensitive skin, nor dried it out, nor made it break out. It actually makes my skin feel really smooth, and seems to clean it out pretty well.

I've tried other clay masks, but I always seem to come back to this one, though I do tend to wait for a sale or a shipping special.

Popular Masks