April 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Masks - H20 - Sea Mineral mud mask

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by MoniqueBrewerCaliGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You would look like you are part of the blue men group after applying this. It is completely BLUE, a color to represent the sea minerals and H2O! It works so well to clean up my pores and reduce size of my whiteheads.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Elaine1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG product. It calms my skin after a long day at work. I love it and the price is so reasonable!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask last a long time. I use it 2x a week and it takes me more than 6 months to finish the tube. Great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by nurbina24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in loveeeee with this mask .... I have been using this mask for only a few weeks and I have gotten so many compliments like never before on how gorgeous my skin looks. I cannot wait to just keep using this mask. I cannot stress enough about how much this product has enhanced and beautified my skin. Love it! Highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by justinebartassian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite mask of all time! All time means over 10 years! I love it! My black heads are usually washed off after I rinsed this mask out. Amazing product and well worth the 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by KKKarinaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG of all time! I love this product so much since i was in high school. IT cleanses so deeply that my blackheads fall off everytime i rinse after mask is dried. Great product at a decent price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by LillieBrown123

Works really well in deep cleansing and adding nutritions to dull skin. I like that it doesn't dry out my face after and my lotion seems to settle in much better. The price is very reasonable for such a high-quality product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always come back to this mask after using different cleansing masks. I like that it cleans and adds vitamins to my tired and dull skin. It feels like a 2 in 1 product to me!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by jamiesprinkle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

well i got thia on sale at marshals.. and i was so wxcited!! it smells like old lady perfume but its very refreshing. it feels so cool on my skin and its smoothing. it didnt get rid of the bumps but it was still nice!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I do think this mask is okay but it's not the best out there. 3.5 fl oz for $25.00 and can be found @ Ulta. For my budget, I do think this is an affordable skincare mask. I was extremely delighted of the color of this mask. Blue! My favorite color and that just put a smile on my face. But, back to the important aspects of this mask. For one, this didn't irriate my skin at all which is surprising. I didn't experience any burning or tingling. I found that this mask dried super fast. Yes, you do have to work to get this all off. It's a mud mask and clay is one of the hardest masks to remove. I mean, it's not labor intensive just a few splashes of warm water and some light pressure and it will come off. My skin does feel softer after using this but I don't notice any benefit to my skin. In fact, this mask seems to be too drying as well for my combination skin. My skin feels tight and dry after using this and I need to apply aloe gel and moisturizer to get the moisture back into my skin. This mask doesn't help clear up existing breakouts. I don't have blackheads anymore thanks to my Clarisonic so this product really is useless for me.