April 20, 2014 | 1782 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Sensitive Essentials Day Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Jessijes

My heart was broken when this item was taken off the shelfs!! :'(
I have never found a product that made my skin the best it could ever be. I would get compliments almost every day. I ask why? They discontinued and if they can make it again. So sad now i have been using so many products with little results, my face dose not glow like it use to.This is the best product i have ever used! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by hsear

This stuff is light and not oily. It sinks into my skin and doesnt break me out, as with lots of other moisturizers ive tried only wish it came in a pump bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by glanda

I like it, it doesn't break me out, and very doesn't make my face feel oily. I think the only disavantage is ... it run out too quickly!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Melanar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is an amazing moisturzier! I've been using this for almost a year now and it's been treating me well! My skin can go from super oily during the summer to super dry in the winter. This moisturizer's aided my skin with it's balance. I rarely break out now and the skin on my face looks and feels less dry when I have this on. Lately my skin has not been feeling tight either, even before I put the moisturizer on! It isn't HG-status for me, since it doesn't preform miracles, but it keeps me at bay.

I have yet to try the night cream, but I do put this on before bed too. Applying makeup on top is no problem, it's probably best if your skin needs the hydration that foundation's don't supply.

Greatest con of this product would be the packaging! The jar makes it so you have to take care of it 1000%! You contaminate the jar, you risk your face :( I haven't run into trouble with that, but the extra paranoia sucks. I recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. Great price and great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by amonavis

I love this product. I would never have thought to look into this brand until Dr Baumann recommended some of their products in her book. I got it in Canada at shoppers drug mart on sale for $5.99! I had previously been using L'occitane ultra sensitive face cream. I prefer this one by far. It is so calming and soothing and the ingredients are great. Contains just what the skin needs to replenish the skin barrier, like ceramides, cholesterol, glycerine, shea butter, anti inflammatories, etc. I apply a generous layer whenever I am on a plane. Highly recommended! No fragrance!

My only complaint-- I wish it came in a tube and not a jar!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Lo_li_ta

I have repurchased this moisturizer probably 10 times. I have normal combo skin. Doves sensitive line contains the only moisturizer products that don't eventually irritate my skin. I do find that I occasionally get tiny whiteheads on my forehead if I use this too many days in a row however. For this reason I also use (and love) the lotion version in the jar and alternate the two. I love love love this and will die if they discontinue it.

As for the jar, yes, I hate it too. But seeing as I only apply this after washing my face, my hands are reasonably clean and thus I'm not ridiculously paranoid about "contaminating" the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2007 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Djamilla

Didn't like this cream. Didn't do anything for my skin. Nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best "sensitive" product line I have come across. The only thing I hate is the packaging. I hate having to stick my finger in to get the cream out of the pot. What a way to contaminate a good product. Other than that, its perfect for normal- slightly dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by candybum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing moisturizer! I have normal to combinatin skin in the summer and it tends to go dry/sensitive in the winter. I think this moisturizer will miraculously be able to carry me through all seasons! It's very light and unscented and it's great under makeup. It's only about $7-8 Canadian which is a steal IMO! As much as I love trying new products, I think I'm stuck on this one! Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 7:01:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Not a fan of the jar,but man, this stuff rocks for my face.I found it for next to nothin at a surlpus store. This gives my combo to dry face moisture without being sticky or too heavy. I use a spatula to scoop it out(you can buy them at Sally's or get them at a mu counter)and apply it to my skin. It imparts a nice glow and doesn't irritate or cause breakouts. I find Dove skin care to be just as good if not better than the higher end brands.