October 20, 2014 | 1861 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Prada EDP

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by shadedmaryy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What comes to mind about this is baby powder and Exclamation by EA, which is not a horrid combination if that's what you are aiming for. Dreamy, calming, comfortable, casual or smart. Totally inoffensive. For work, school, an outing, any age group can wear this.
I think you could even place a sprinkle of this on your pillow too. A versatile fragrance for sure. Lasts hours too.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My bottles atomiser has packed in and I've still got around 40ml :-( not happy

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is a pretty but rather overpowering floral perfume. It is nice, but not so something I would reach for daily

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by gapeach01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smelled like an old lady...couldn't wait to wash it off! I tried it on at the store...thank God I didn't get it as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by kristinb64

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume is SO gorgeous!!! I have been on the hunt for my signature scent for a LONG time, and I have thought I had found it probably 5 or 6 times now, but I always end up getting sick of them after a few weeks. Not this. This perfume is so incredibly sophisticated and unique. I truly can't get enough of it, something about it is honestly addicting.

I'm always annoyed when reading the majority of perfume reviews. Quite often, people list the notes, and that's how they describe the scent. For people who are not fragrance gurus, this is very unhelpful. You have to know what these ingredients smell like to understand the review, and if you don't research perfumes all day, then you probably won't have a clue what most perfume reviews are talking about!

To those of you who don't know what Patchouli, or even Amber smell like... I will do my best to try to describe this in terms that normal people can understand... I once read a review that described this scent as "honeyed fruits". And I think that's a very good description.

Think about a pot of fruit being heated on a stove, covered in honey, with just a LITTLE bit of smoke added. That's what I get from this. It is fruity, but NOT in a cheap, obnoxious way. The "honey" part adds a BEAUTIFUL sweetness to it, and rounds it out enough to keep me from thinking if this as a fruity scent.

The dry down is absolutely gorgeous. Very sweet, somewhat woody, and powdery. My mom picked me up to go shopping the other day and when I got in the car the first thing she said (before even saying hello) was "mmmm what IS that??? It smells like really expensive powder or something!"

While I don't think this smells like powder, there is a creamy aspect to the dry down that gives it a powdery feel. It definitely is NOT old lady. I am 25 and get SEVERAL compliments on this. I do think that you have to carry yourself a certain way to pull this off. If you are a classy, mature, sophisticated and stylish woman, this will work for you. To me, it just screams confidence and independence. It is so unique and I don't think I could ever be without it. If you like sweet, woody, sophisticated orientals, TRY THIS!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by mellabella88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would say HATE is an understatement for my feelings towards this perfume. I'm not fussy, but this is pure petrol in a bottle. Firstly, it gives me an instant headache as soon as I spray it. Oh, and then there is the smell... something like a mix of old woman, burnt hair, dark mouldy room and chemicals. Don't even wish this fragrance on your worst enemy.
Wish I could rate this -1 lippy!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by hippiepippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

An indistinct and faint smell of something diffuse, that's how this fragrance smells on me. I have two mini bottles .. Good thing it's Christmas soon, so that I can given them away as Christmas presents!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by 7bridges

This is my signature scent for the past 3-4 years. I'm 20. Even as a younger woman it is perfect for me; I cannot even tell you how much I love the smell of Prada with my body chemistry. It's just plain sexy... not too woody, not too heavy, but not all sparkling-soap-and-fruit at all. I smell patchouli, amber, musk and vanilla? The silver bit on the bottle specifies more I think but mine's all jacked up. Jasmine? On me/to me Prada smells like pure sex appeal, but not the nasty kind. The kind where the girl's not gonna give it to *you.* Or is she...?

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sepharine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This perfume has an excellent staying power, very sexy and elegant fragnance :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was nice, not great. I enjoyed wearing this but found I didn't go for it every day. I have a lot left in the bottle & haven't used it in a year now. The scent didnt wear as long as I would have wanted - definately a scent you need to reapply every few hours.