November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Polishes - Etude - Petite Darling Nail

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by caprihong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Stumbled upon these while passing the store and must admit that they are quite impressive! Me and my girls are got one each and after applying, we were very impressed! The colors are beautiful, long lasting and worth every penny and more. We are definitely going to get more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by kascade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got my etude house order today and I was impressed! I was a sucker for the packaging, but the overall product quality is awesome! I got the ice cream cone one that is a sky blue. One coat, and full color, very impressed! Was only 3 bucks too, like how is this possible! I definitely am impressed with etude makeup and can't wait to try all the other Korean lines like TonyMoly! ^___^ On a side note, the polish did not come in a box in my order so I am hoping none of these have formaldehyde or any of that other bad stuff lol nut even if it does I am keeping this just to look at haha

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Simonieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Really great and nice nail polish!! It is cheap , only RM8.00, but very easy to apply compared to Skinfood nail polish( Skinfood's nail polish is nice with its natural formula as well as the color but the color seems too watery hence cannot blending well on the nails, quite hard to apply) etude's one blended so well and the color is very long-lasting. Most important is , I really don't know why some other cheap nail polishes with unknown brand give a burning feel on the nail , instead of this! I am glad that it feels comfortable after applying on my nails!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Etude House has one of the best nail polish collection ever! The color payoff is impressive, you can find almost any color in all kinds of finishes (glossy, matte, glittery...). The brush is easy to work with so application is gorgeous and with a nice topcoat they can last days. And the best is that they are just around 1 dollar in Korea! The bad thing is that you can't buy them in Europe ><

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Im quiet a fan of etude nail polishes,because the colors are great, except the neon ones. I have 2, one of them is the light purple colored with glitter polish, and the other one is the neon colored light pink polish. The first one looks great on my tan skin, but the second one makes my skin look darker. However, i love them. But the only thing i dont like is..... It smells awful and too strong. For those who has sensitive nose, this stuff is not really a good buy :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by pr0nplayground

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings regarding Etude's nail polishes. They're very inconsistent. Some are very good and some get too thick and hard rather too quickly (inside the bottle). But it is quite decent for its price.

Application is quite smooth, but they chip easily. With two layers, you're actually able to peel off the polish in one swoop if you're good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Pretty good polish for the price. Easy to apply. 2 coats enough for an even finish. My daughter loves them too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by emeraldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried the pale and pastel colors of Etude's nail polish line and I love them! My favorite is this color called Khalua Milk, but at the Etude House store they have numbers for these instead of name colors. Buying them at the Etude House at the local malls will cost me more than $2-3 but they can be found on eBay at just $1.50 (or less). So when I buy, I buy many to save on shipping.
Anyway, I find the pale and skintone colored nail polish from Etude are really lovely. Only one or two coats are needed, they glide on the nails smoothly and dry quickly once applied. Although the polish on my nails lasted only for a week before they start to chip at the ends, the polish on my toes lasted for two weeks (more actually if I didn't change my polish). No chips at all but I had to change them color after two weeks since I could see new unpolished nail growing (doesn't look nice).
So, all in all, what more could you ask for. These nail polish are cheap, quick-drying, lasts long on nails and come in many lovely colors to suit everyone's taste! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ogtofu

I love Etude House's nail polish. They're dirt cheap in Korea (less than $1) but is such a quality product and come in really fresh colors. The brush is the perfect size for me and goes on smoothly. The formula is opaque enough that one coat usually does the trick. I love that because I use a base and top coat so it sort of gets thick on its own. I'm always grateful for one less layer. It dries quickly too! Quite honestly, I prefer this over OPI/China Glaze, Essie, etc. as those formulas are so runny and dry a lot slower, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by asanisimasa148

I have 4 different Etude House polish collections.

First is Petite Darling- These come in pretty standard colors, mostly cremes with a few shimmers or duotones. They are really inexpensive but the bottles are rather small but very pretty. They apply nicely. The creme colors that I have tried are opaque and smooth in 2 coats (1 if you are really good!) while the shimmer that I have (light green) takes about 3 to get rid of any VNL. Overall awesome product for the price

There is also the LuciDarling collection- These are a little more exciting color and finish wise. There are glitters, glitter jellies, shimmers, and even foils. The bottle is regular sized but heart shaped with an elongated handle. Super unique and cute. The formula on these is also very good. The glitter jellies are meant to be layered I believe, but the other finishes are opaque within 2-3 coats. This is (IMO) the best collection fro Etude House

Then there is the Darling Nails Bling Bling collection- overall, the cutest bottle. Pretty and swirly and intricate. An art piece in and of itself. The colors in this collection are really neat. There are holo glitters, duoshimmers, and even a smooth scattered holo. The ones that I have from this collection have a pretty good formula. The holo glitter dries a bit rough and needs a few coats of TC to even out but it is definitely worth it.

Finally I also have some of their High Heel Pedicure polish. The bottle for these is the same as the Petite Darling but with a white cap. I believe they all contain a mix of holographic glitter (small and large hex). They only need 1 coat to be opaque but dry rather bumpy so make sure to have a thick TC to even it out.