Sonia Rykiel Rykiel Homme By Sonia Rykiel

on 4/18/2010 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I think I'm the only girl on here who uses this for herself!
I LOVE the smell of men's cologne because I find women's perfume too girly and flowery.

This cologne is a nice combo of cologne scent, but not too musky and just slight hint of flower/citrus. VERY slight. I don't like really lemon smelling things for fragrance (though do like Eucaplytus blends every so often, but not as a nice fragrance to wear out to somewhere nice) The packaging is very cute and buying it off Ebay makes it fairly cheap compared to most colognes or scents that I would spend money on.

I don't use this term very often, but this DEFINITELY my HG scent! Not much more to say other than

on 4/9/2007 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My husband has worn this forever scent and I love it!! It's not too heavy or anything like I lot of man scents are... it's a really attractive, masculine scent without being gross. Even if he sprays a little too much, it's not sickening... I love it!! I can't really descibe it, but it's great!

on 6/26/2004 3:55:00 PM

Rykiel Homme is the aftershave that is best for clubbing nites. It gives me a sense of a party spirit, which makes me want to go out to dance and drink, or should I say drink a few then dance ;@)
The bottle comes in a unique t-shirt shape with a slight purple tinge to the glass, very cool indeed. I also feel it has a very musculine fragrance to it, which I guarantee will get you the attention you want when dancing close to some hottie.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel