October 20, 2014 | 1519 users online

Fragrance - Salvatore Ferragamo - Ferragamo by Salvatore Ferragamo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by cratsky

I adore this scent. It's subtle enough for day way, but not too fruity so you can continue with it into evening. I would not describe this as a fresh/sporty/outdoor scent. It definately fits into more of the warm scented category. It's not too musky (which is always great).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by catteys

Bought 1 for my BF and we like it! The bottle looks niiice. The smell is special and very pleasant. Very long lasting too. My BF puts it on in the morning and I can still smell it when we go to sleep! It blends into his natural human smell very nicely too. I might buy a female version for myself but I'll try the tester first.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 3:28:00 PM More reviews by VictorWard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This aftershave is a classic. Its scent is so unique and comforting. Best for evenings all year round. I feel it works really well with my natural scent, and makes me feel unique and somewhat special. I feel fresh and appealing, and recieve constant "You smell great" comments, even from my mum! ;@)