August 22, 2014 | 1875 users online

Shampoo - Klorane - for colored hair with extract of pomegranate

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I am surprised by the reviews on this. It made my hair so shiny and manageable, smelled nice and worked perfectly. My only complaint is the lid on the conditioner is hard to open. Other than that, it's near HG status for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Necolarptic

I'm not sure if I got an off-batch or something, but given the disgusting horrifying reek of this apres-shampooing creme.... *guh* I have to take this back. It stinks. The smell lingers for hours!

The product itself was a nice consistency, although a bit thick. I do colour my hair and was looking for my next HG conditioner, but this is not it. Back to the drawing board. So sad.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2008 8:19:00 AM More reviews by shellpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wasteful packaging, conditioner needed someone with a WWE set of biceps to be squeezed out, the stuff made my thick hair frizzy, flyaway and a general mess.

I won't buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo is very nice! It makes my hair full of life, add volume, cleanses well, hair is shinier.

one of the best shampoo I've tried, highly recommended.

(my hair is long and natural, and oily).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

A pretty decent shampoo but nothing special at all.