August 23, 2014 | 1045 users online

Lip Gloss - Almay - Whipped Gloss in Polished Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2004 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Alegrias

I love this colour. I think it's one of those colours that suite most skin tones. It's great for enhancing your natural look and isn't too sheer or too shiny. The only thing I didn't like about it was the taste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 5:13:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Almay Whipped Glosses are my fave drugstore l/g! :) I love the brush applicator, minty smell, and smooth but long-lasting texture. On my medium true pink pigmented lips, Polished Nude shows up a MLBB pinky nude. It's my fave gloss for throwing on w/a simple "quickie" face, but also looks fab w/smokey eyes. I would definitely repurchase this if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2004 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Polished Nude is a gorgeous pinky-brown color with minimal shimmer. It's more pink than Nude Reflection, which leans more on the caramel/brown/peach side. The texture is amazing, light and just sticky enough to stay on really well. This is a color that is exclusive to Target.