Asquith & Somerset Coconut Cream Shower and Bath Gel

4.3

Usually, I think most Coconut scented products smell fake and overtly sweet. This Fijian Coconut Cream shower gel smells heavenly, just like a real coconut. This is perfect for summer and is very gentle on your skin. I want to repurchase, but TJ Maxx never has any left when I look for it.

on 3/28/2007 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I picked this up at TJ Maxx for around $4. Super cute packaging with a nice pump dispenser for use in the shower. The coconut scent is very nice - mild and not synthetic or plasticy, like many coconut-scented products. More of a mild, nutty aroma that isn't overpowering. I tend to have dry, sensitive skin, and this product doesn't aggravate either of those issues. It also seems to be a little more hydrating than the B&BW shower gels. I like it, and would repurchase if I find it again.

on 7/10/2005 7:46:00 PM

I really like this scent, doesn't aggrivate my allergies/asthma & lathers nicely; dirt cheap, too (I paid $4.00 @ TJ Maxx).

on 6/25/2004 3:55:00 PM

This is a nice, highly scented body wash, but it smells too similar to BBW Toasted Coconut. I think they are around the same price, and at least I wouldn't have to pay $7 shipping for the BBW one. Nice if you can find it local, but not really worth ordering. I don't think you get quite as much as BBW either.