October 1, 2014 | 1108 users online

Gels/Soaps - Asquith & Somerset - Coconut Cream Shower and Bath Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Usually, I think most Coconut scented products smell fake and overtly sweet. This Fijian Coconut Cream shower gel smells heavenly, just like a real coconut. This is perfect for summer and is very gentle on your skin. I want to repurchase, but TJ Maxx never has any left when I look for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at TJ Maxx for around $4. Super cute packaging with a nice pump dispenser for use in the shower. The coconut scent is very nice - mild and not synthetic or plasticy, like many coconut-scented products. More of a mild, nutty aroma that isn't overpowering. I tend to have dry, sensitive skin, and this product doesn't aggravate either of those issues. It also seems to be a little more hydrating than the B&BW shower gels. I like it, and would repurchase if I find it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 7:46:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this scent, doesn't aggrivate my allergies/asthma & lathers nicely; dirt cheap, too (I paid $4.00 @ TJ Maxx).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by JessTooTall

This is a nice, highly scented body wash, but it smells too similar to BBW Toasted Coconut. I think they are around the same price, and at least I wouldn't have to pay $7 shipping for the BBW one. Nice if you can find it local, but not really worth ordering. I don't think you get quite as much as BBW either.