September 20, 2014 | 1866 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaSlicks Liquid Lipcolor

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by likearose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

The packaging and wand is very nice. The pigmentation is opaque. Those are the only two good things about this product.
It wears like wall paint, shrinks and warps on the lips like none other. Application requires precision and leaves no room for mistakes. I bought it, used it 3 different times and had to remove within 15 minutes. Its ugly, tacky formula is a throwback to 80's drugstore lip tar.
Not for makeup beginners or impatient wearers.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Asymetry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not too shabby for a drugstore lipgloss, i got the color "Cherry Glaze" it's a bit liquidy in texture but applies on smoothly with no lines or creases like some other glosses. Definitely a good buy for me. I got this at Walmart for $2.37. This just might be my everyday gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Great colors, great shimmer, and great staying power!!! I own about 5 of these in different colors and love how they have a nice taste and smell to them. A little thick in texture but not at all sticky so theyre just perfect. The price is right and theres no need to seek anywhere else for quality. I stand behind Wet n Wild as over the years they have really advanced their product line but stayed true to the value and make it super affordable. LOVE

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by mchammer87

I decided to give this lip gloss a try because it was so inexpensive and the color looked pretty in the bottle. However, when i put it on my lips, it had a strange purplish/silver metallic tint. To make matters worse, this lipgloss has a strong smell characteristic of cheap makeup, which I found unpleasant. Wet' N' Wild can definitely do better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by et3naltwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this at Walmart for $1.97 as one of my first lip glosses. I was originally going to buy Rimmel's lipgloss for $5 at SDM but since I saw this Wet n Wild one, I decided to just try this instead.

I'm kind of surprised that no one mentioned its smell so I'm assuming that the heavy metal and kinda' toxic smell is typical of most lip glosses? Either that or this one contains a large amount of metals OR it's expired. I also made the mistake of not checking the ingredients beforehand b/c there are a lot of stuff on there that I don't want to put on my lips: tin oxide, fragrance, and petrolatum.

As for consistency, I find it pretty sticky and it takes a while to evenly distribute it on my lips. Again, it may be because this product is expired.

Finally, for colour, I do like it. :) I don't think I'll be repurchasing these lip glosses.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by violethom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got it in Cotton Candy. I don't think there's anything bad about this except that it is so not pigmented!!! The color really looks nice in the tube but it's so sheer to the point that the color will not show up on your lips at all. Oh the smell is actually quite nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only like the clear. The ones from 11 years ago were better in sheer coral and sheer violet, whites, oranges, light pinks, and even dark pinks. Thei nail polishes come off easily and now suck too. They used to be my favorite drugstore brand, but now they suck and they should take Bonnee Bell with them

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

I have this in Cherry Glaze. The gloss has a sheer tint of color - best to be used over a lip stain. I like that the gloss is not sticky. It feels like a nice lipbalm that gives great shine. The packaging is great - it is sturdy and doesn't take up much room. I like to have this in my coat pocket so that I can do quick touch-ups when I'm on the go.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by LastNameAvailable

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for #562B, Cherry Glaze. I originally purchased this hoping for a sheer pop of warm red. Sadly, on my lips it's as good as clear, hence missing one lippie. Nonetheless, I use this as a daily all-purpose gloss and I've grown quite fond of it. It's slick and satiny- never sticky! I have a CG gloss in clear that cost much more, but this one performs far better. The price is cheap and Wet 'n' Wild is easy to find so I will certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

There's a barista who always has these crazy frosty lips that catch my attention and in a good way, b/c I'm a lip product junkie and had to KNOW what color/brand it was, so I asked Katie and she said W'N'W liquid lipcolor Sinless #578. I was like, great, cheap too! So 10 min later I have my own tube and try it on. The consistency is actually not bad! It's kind of a whipped formula, and for staying power, what do you expect for $1.99?!! For that, expect to re-apply alot. But who cares? It's a great cheap fun product to wear in between matte red and regular rose. Sometimes I just crave the frosty look; it's youthful, eye-catching, summery and fun. The smell is not bad either; it beat Burt's Bees god-awful scents--Ehh! I will def. buy more of these glosses in #578 and others. Yay, cheap can be good after all.