Sisley Illuminating Pressed Powder

4.3

on 11/30/2005 7:20:00 PM

This press powder gives my skin a very nice touch! ever since I started using sisley, I have through away my Giorgio Armani's heavy foundation and the only thing I use after the sun screen is the press powder!

on 10/30/2004 11:50:00 AM

I'm not so satisfied with this one like with Sisley Loose Powder. It could be a little drying. Anyway, pressed powders are not the best choice for skin over 40. But all in all this pressed powder is better, softer and less drying than most of other brands. The compact is not of the best quality, an ugly plastic container, quite clumsy - sometimes is hard to open it. Probably it deserves 4 lippies for quality but I'll give it 3 because of ugly container and too high price (I would pay this price for Loose Powder again but not for this compact which I hardly ever use).

on 6/25/2004 3:54:00 AM

Wonderful product!! I ususall don't use powders which claim to be illuminating as my experience with them is ultra-glittery with obvious sparkle-particles. Yuck.

This one is different. It goes on silky smooth, adds this wonderful glowing sheen to my complexion while still being 100% natural and not obvious at all. No sparkles, no particles.

I've got this as a part of the Winter 2003/2004 palette and if I ever use this up (which I will!) I'll repurchase for sure. Wonderful product!! continued >>

Recommended for Normal Skin