October 31, 2014 | 1372 users online

Conditioner - Alterna - Deep Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2005 8:14:00 PM More reviews by leeshajoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was not the best, will still be searching for a great deep conditioner. The clarifying shampoo is great though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 9:27:00 PM More reviews by FlamingJune5dwj

this is a great deep conditioner. i have used several, and this and k-pac are my favorites. make sure that you use a clarifying shampoo before you deep condition, and you should love this product. leaves the hair very soft and shiny.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2003 10:25:00 AM More reviews by lady_wray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff sucked. The poo sucks just as bad. I tried the whole line. It is the worst. I would use Suave before this crap. I hate it! My hair was like straw... Terrible stuff.
Redken, Joico, and Pure Hair are the only products allowed on my hair anymore. After Alterna, I am actually afraid to try new products.
Cadillac price, (used, old, and broken) Hyundai quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2003 8:01:00 PM More reviews by jaunitaisobelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Alterna is the cadillac of shampoo/conditioners. The hemp products are fantastic if you have dry or frizzy hair. My hair has seen every product and this is a keeper. I feel like "Elaine and the sponge" episode when it comes to my alterna!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2001 6:41:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Not a bad deep conditioner. But I have used alot better. The smell is amazing though!