July 22, 2014 | 1117 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bobby Pin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 6:07:00 AM More reviews by peachyrose

Benefit's Bobbi Pin is my ultimate favorite lipstick ever. I love pink lips so I'm always on the search for the perfect pink. Somebody recommended Bobbi Pin as a pretty strawberry milkish baby pink. When I went to go see it at Sephora, i thought it couldn't possibly be that pretty because it looked so boring, it just looked like a neutral pink in the Sephora lighting. I still bought it though on the strength of the recommendation. The next day I put it on and fell in love. It is not a neutral pink but such a pretty baby pink color. A lot of light pink lipsticks either look too loud or turn too cool on me but not this one. It makes your lips look like doll lips but still manages to look natural. Love the name as well, the shade is just as cute as the name.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2005 12:48:00 PM More reviews by erin14040

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a gorgeous shade. At the counter, it appeared to be a soft neutral, corally, pinky color. I tried it on at the counter and it was more pink than coral. Once I got it outside, it looks pretty straight pink in the tube. It's still beautiful even though it's not the color I thought it would be. It's very sheer, so not so lasting, but not a huge deal for me. I really like this alot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2004 5:37:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

The best way for me to describe Bobby Pin is to say that its a beautiful corally pink, with a very glossy texture. I think its an ideal colour for summer. Plus its not too overwhelming.