September 23, 2014 | 1584 users online

Conditioner - ABBA - Nourshing

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the only leave in conditioner i will ever use i loved it as a kidd and ive tryd so many other leave in hair products from ulta and my salon i always come back to abba(: its all natural and the new name for this product is PURE GENTEL leave in conditioner for hair or skin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a leave-in conditioner, this product is just okay. I have very thick, kinky, frizzy hair, and I tend to have to combine this with olive oil or some other emollient to make it effective. It is oil-free and thin in texture, so might be better for fine hair. I do like the fact that it doubles as a skin lotion; again, it's not super-rich, but actually works well as a face lotion for oily skin! It's fairly costly, $15 for a 12-ounce bottle, but my husband likes it so we keep buying it. Sort of a "pinch-hitter" product to have around for multiple purposes. I wish it smelled better. It actually doesn't have much of a smell except a faint hint of peach. I like very fragrant products :^)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this as a leave in and rinse out condish...its not heavy but its great paired with another leave in..love it..very moisturizing but doesn't weigh down my hair

update: Stll love this and found it makes an amazing facial moisturizer for my oily skin. No breakouts at all...loooove!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by neicy81

This is amazing. I've used this on my dry hair to smooth down frizzy new growth (relaxed girls y'all know what I'm talking about) and to smooth my wet hair right before blow drying. It really softens and smooths my hair. I have fine hair and it doesnt weigh my hair down. It's light and very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by NantanYah

This product was great... after I rinsed it out. Before I rinsed it I put it in my product free, dry, coarse, natural 4a/b hair. It made my hair shrink even more and left it a bit greasy. Then I decided to rinse as one reviewer suggested.... heavenly. After leaving the shower my hair was instantly softer, lighter, and shinier than it had been previously. My 'fro is now fluffy, bushy, and curly as it should be and my husband cant stop running his fingers through it. I found 2 16ounce bottles of this on ebay for very cheap... $4.99 plus shipping which was an added $6.00... I spent eleven bucks total for 2 big bottles and I will have to say it was total worth every penny. This is my HG "leave-in, rinse out", lol! I am not fond of the packaging; but I am happy with the product. Its hard for me to find a good leave-in with my type of hair and I am rarely happy with a product... until now. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by fierydrunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got this upon recc from sweetpeacali and I really like it! I got a huge thing of it for $24 b/c they were out of the small ones at Trade Secret. I had straightened my hair earlier and it was a bit dry feeling from not having anything in it but shine serum...I put a dollop in of this and ran it through with a wide tooth comb and it feels GREAT. Looks shinier and feels much better. I have really coarse, salt and pepper curly (3A) hair. I bet this will be even better used on wet hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sweetpeacali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Been using this leave-in underneath my regular rotation of gels for a little over two weeks, and I have to admit, I'm in love. Best leave-in I've ever used. Tons of shine, no frizz, no oiliness or weight, minimal scent, and makes it extremely easy to scrunch out the crunch from my gel. Love it! (3a BSL curls; fine hair but a ton of it!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2005 2:33:00 AM More reviews by jldubya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my staple conditioner. I have long hair color treated hair with dry ends. I obsessively purchase every new product that comes out (I work at a drug store!), but I always come back to my Nourishing. I have found the trick for me is to apply it when my hair is still soaking wet, ends first. After distributing evenly squeeze out the excess water and dry as usual. If you leave in too much your hair will feel weighed down, use just enough to run your fingers smoothly through your hair. A small bottle will last me 2-3 months, but I supplement with deep treatments and oils. I highly recommend to everyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2005 8:49:00 PM More reviews by bebebleus

This did absolutely nothing for my dry, frizzy hair! It was as if I didnt use anything at all and have had horrible hair days trying to like this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by daste

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used using this conditioner for about two years and it worked great for my fine, colored hair. No more dryness or static problems and it's not weighed down. With it being a leave in, you have to use only a small amount, so the product lasts a long time. Edited 3/5/05: I'm experimenting with other conditioners right now, but I'll probably come back to this product after a while. Update: have not come back to this, I think my hair does better without leave-in conditioners.