Nivea Nivea Visage Active Purifying Mask

4.2

on 10/15/2013 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this mask while visiting my BF in Europe. Unfortunately it's not available in the US which is a huge bummer because I LOOVE this mask, it's one of the best purifying and mattifying masks I've used on my skin. I also like traditional clay purifying masks but this mask has a finer texture that doesn't harden over the 15 minutes you wear it. I find some clay masks dry my skin as a result but this mask doesn't overdry but purifies and reduces shine. It feels cool and tingly. My skin had a very pleasant clean and glowing look afterwards and was softened. My only criticism is the packaging, it comes in a 2-part sachet which is typical of many face masks but I wish it came in a tube or small resealable container so I could control how much I use, I could easily get more than two uses out of the amount given.

on 10/24/2012 3:40:00 PM

i apply only on my acnes at night and i when i wake up, half of my acnes become smaller. I dont use this mask as a mask because it can be very drying for me or sometimes it can cause more acne on my face. But it is very good to heal existing acnes:)

on 6/22/2011 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Good product doesn't add or reduce acne (which i have alot of)
smoothens skin out good for a quick fix but does help remove some visible dead/peeling skin so that was cool

on 3/16/2009 4:33:00 PM

I have been using this mask for two years now, and i love the way it makes my skin clear, smooth and glowing! Once a week i apply it to the whole face, and then i use it on the T-zone a couple of more times during the week. My skin is dry/normal with larger pores in the T-zone and the common blackheads on the nose. I only leave the mask on for two min. max, and it visibly makes my pores smaller. If im lazy about using this (only go with my ordinary cleansing routine), the blackheads on my nose gets very prominent (to me). The sachets doesnt bother me, and i get a lot of uses from them as i use just a very thin coating each time. I have repurchased a lot of times, and will do it again even if i have other mask on my "to try" list too :-)

on 8/7/2008 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have been using this face mask on and off since I was a pre-teen. It is available pretty much everywhere, ie supermarkets and local chemists. Perfect for travelling with, as it comes in 2 sachets. I like the fact that it doesn't harden like traditional clay masks, which always leaves my dry skin even drier. Perfect for those with dry and sensitive yet acne skin because it slightly moisturising and gentle, yet keeps skin clear.

I love this mask! It leaves me with a clear, glowy and even complexion. It is as good as the exxy Maria Galland mask that I also use. And even though each sachet can only be used twice, i use it four times and store the excess in a little container that i receive from samples. Such a HG!

on 12/25/2007 4:33:00 AM

Never again! Nice texture and smell, but thats all... It doesnt purify... My face was next day horrible, 4 inflamed pores!!!

My advise: Do not try this product!

on 8/2/2007 9:56:00 AM

I've oily, acne-prone skin. This mask does nothing for my face. It doesn't purge out dirt, it doesn't clean my pores, it doesn't flatten my pimples and strangely it feels oily (although it doesn't add to my pimples).

on 7/12/2007 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm sorry to have to be the first person who wouldn't repurchase this product, but honestly, I don't see what it does. I love the consistency and the smell; they make a nice change for all the clay-based purifying masks out there. However, I don't notice any difference after using it. Maybe my face feels a little softer, but that's it then. For cleaning out my pores, I'll stick to my Garnier Pure mask from now on.

on 3/5/2007 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this on and off ever since it became available in Australia. I get two uses out of each small sachet (and probably three if I were less generous about smoothing it on my face). It has that lovely Nivea smell and a creamy, thick texture. It isn't a traditional purifying clay mask, yet it manages to make my face appear cleaner and feel softer and definitely look more radiant. I leave it on for longer than the suggested time with no adverse effects. The only bad thing about it is the packaging- would be much better if it came in a tube or something.

Popular Masks