September 19, 2014 | 1298 users online

Styling Products - Aveda - Be Curly Curl Enhancer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Colour4me

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I initially thought I was falling for yet another gimmick, but wow, I was way off in my thinking - this product has great consistency and only very little is needed for application. I like to "cocktail" my styling products, so I mixed in 2 (and ONLY 2) drops of Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid. End result: healthy-looking, bouncy curls that last all day. I only purchased the travel size, but now I know I will go back for the large when I run out. Thanks, Aveda, for such a great styling product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by jen1103

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Broke me out in huge, painful cysts around my ears and hairline. Yes, I'm sure it was this product. Breakouts finally cleared after not using thus for 2 weeks. Sad - i liked this for my curls.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite hair products of all time. Now, I don't have naturally curly hair; however, my hair is long, thick, and wavy. It gets dry very easily and needs TLC, particularly in the winter. This product does the trick. Moisturizes, softens, adds just a touch of shine - my hair feels healthy (and smells great) when I use it. Would definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by sparks42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute fav for forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by vwterry

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never purchased this product, but a few stylists have used it on my hair. Even on a dry day, I left the salon looking like a poodle. I could not get home quickly enough to rewash and start over. On more humid days, this stuff turned my fine, frizz-prone hair into a gigantic, frizzy, poofy mess. I looked like a time traveler from the 1980s. I don't know what kind of hair this is suited for, but if your hair is prone to frizz, this product will only make it worse. The only plus is that the product, like almost everything Aveda makes, smells divine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by harrisss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had high hopes for this produce because it was so darn expensive. It didn't do much. Not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only use this product in the summer when the humidity is up and I need to fight frizz. I gues it does what it says. Aveda products are definitely gentle and I have used a variety of them forever. Pricey but, it helps me achieve the results I want.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the lighter, pump bottle Style-Prep first, and really liked that. Than I saw they are recommended together. So I got this one too. But after trying it for a while, I gave it to my friend who has very thick hair. She loves it. But for me, this was way too heavy for my fine, curly hair. So I will just stick to the much lighter Style-Prep serum.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Millita827

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does not work on my textured hair. I really did not eliminate the frizz and it dried my hair out. :( It smells nice!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this as a pre styler. It isn't as heavy as my normal curling cream (Morrocan Oil curl cream) so I don't use as much. It doesn't smell as strong either. I like switching products up and this is a nice change. It may not work as well as their curl cream for really frizzy curly hair though.