January 28, 2015 | 1300 users online

Masks - LUSH - Catastrophe Cosmetic

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 10:59:00 AM More reviews by serice73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this mask for the first time last night and I love the way it made my skin feel and look. My face was and still is very soft and my pores had the appearance of being smaller (I can't say for sure they are smaller, but it looks like they were definitely tighter). I am hesitant to try new things on my face because I have sensitive skin, but this particular mask did not cause me any adverse effects at all. My skin seemed to have a more radiant appearance after all was said and done, also.

There was a film on my face after I rinsed the mask off that was kind of stubborn to remove, but I just used a bit of my normal face cleanser (yes to carrots) and the rest came right off.

When I woke up this morning, my skin was still extremely smooth and looked more bright than it normally does in the morning. I will definitely keep using this to see how much my skin improves.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2015 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Dlikha

This stuff didn't work for me AT All. I have acneprone skin and it broke me out. I also wasnt a fan of the consistancy and it left a very unpleasant residue on my skin. I tend to love Lush prouducts and with most I can't complain, but this facemask was not working for me at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very nice cleansing face mask! Calms down while it purifies. Afterwards my skin looks very soft and even. Im positively surprised! Will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by shannon143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the fifth LUSH mask that I've tried so far, and I have to say I was a little disappointed. Right after using it my skin was softer, but not as soft as others (such as cupcake) had made it, and I found the softness wore off very quickly. It reduced redness in my face but after awhike my skin became dry and flaky instead. Sometimes after I washed it off there would be a white residue left on my skin that was very difficult to remove. It also flakes while drying, which can make a bit of a mess on your clothing, a problem that I haven't had with other LUSH face masks. I did really love the smell of it though, much better than the other ones I've tried. The traditional LUSH packing is great, love that it's recycled and simple.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by heywednesdaygirl

I have always been a fan of the LUSH's Cupcake and only decided to get this one when my local store was out of stock with the chocolate mask. I have to say I was extremely satisfied with the purchase. Like other LUSH products it smells wonderful and leaves your face feeling fresh and supple after washing. The texture or consistency of the mask is definitely different from Cupcake's. Catastrophe is much more watery while the other was more solid in my opinion and wouldn't melt as easily if left out of the fridge for a couple of minutes.

It does dry quite flaky though but I have seen improvements since I first got it. It is really handy during breakouts! Although it can be quite pricey for me (since I'm a college student), so I probably wouldn't be purchasing it on a regular basis.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by nicolewo

From the description and reviews I expected to be wowed by this, but I wasn't. It does feel somewhat calming and is very mattifying, which I do like. The first time I used it though the area between my eyebrows was actually left dry to the point of flaky - surprising as I use lots of oil control products and never have that issue. A bit of moisturiser fixed it up so no biggie, just not what I expected. I can't say my face looked amazing or anything after using it, although the smell is quite pleasant so I will use up the rest.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by luxlisbon15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This stuff rocks! Although I use Aztec Secret as my weekly clay mask, this and the oatifix face masks are kind of the ones I do more often, not only does this stuff smell wonderful, but it really helps with breakouts and enlarged pores. I love the ingredients (blueberry, chamomile, etc.) and when I wash this off my face, my face looks bright and feels clean and soft. It really helps your skin calm down if it's breaking out or just getting redness in general, I also notice that after I use it my pores on my chin and nose look noticeably clearer and smaller. I can usually get about 4-8 facials out of this and it's definitely worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

One of my favorite masks! It smells divine and just feels so good on your face. I use this every other day and my oily-combination, acne prone skin feels softer and more elastic afterwards, and I think it really does help control and tame my breakouts and help even out my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

My FAVORITE mask. It smells wonderful and it's the only one that calms my skin. It feels soft and it leaves a delicate blueberry scent. I've tried them all, and if you have to calm your skin, skip the lumpy BB seaweed and just get this one <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by pvilian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY GODSEND FACEMASK.

Not only does it smell heavenly, it really smoothens my complexion and makes it a shade lighter! The oil, tiredness, and dirt from my face goes away and afterwards my face looks extremely refreshed and bright.