Beauticontrol Lip Balm

4.4

on 8/24/2012 1:57:00 AM

I really like using this balm and have repurchased it a few times. Leaves my lips feeling hydrated, moisturized, and does not feel greasy, heavy, or sticky. The only con is the jar packaging that can be unhygienic, but I`m cautious and always wash my hands before using this.

on 10/30/2010 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Very moisturizing & not sticky at all. Love it!

on 5/27/2009 4:59:00 PM

I cannot go out without having this product on me! It naturally plums your lips, makes them look soft and fuller. Not greesy at all - has a creamy texture. LOVE! Matches well under any lip product. (I have recently lost mine, and I've been going crazy since.)

on 4/27/2009 3:39:00 AM

My husband even loves this lip balm. He takes it with him when he travels as the recycled air while flying dries him out. I like how it really moisturizes your lips and stays on without feeling greasy and waxy. I even used it on when I was sick with a cold and my poor nose was all red and irritated from blowing it so much. This was a life saver so I didn't look like Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer!

on 4/7/2009 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product alot. I like the fresh orange smell and it goes on easy and keeps my lips moist.

on 3/30/2009 5:48:00 AM

I like this balm. You get a lot. And it made my lips feel smooth and soft without feeling greasy.

A "just okay" lip balm experience. Orange oil scent is a little overpowering, and the tub/pot packaging is slightly off-putting. Smooths on nicely, yet slightly waxy. Not overly silky nor shiny finish following application. My sense is that you get a lot of balm for your buck. However, I won't be re-purchasing, as I'm such a fickle 'balmer' and will have moved on to other balms. In addition, I find myself applying this more often than I might otherwise.

on 10/15/2008 6:11:00 PM

This is some pretty good lip balm. it makes my lips so soft, and when they start to flake or sting, i just put on a coat of this stuff, and it goes away as soon as it has dried completely.

on 1/14/2008 1:50:00 AM

I have this in a tub which I don't like (I'd prefer a stick) because it's messy, but once I get it on my lips its great. Yes a little greasy, but I put it on before bed. And in the winter my lips get really chapped and hurt/burn and this stuff really soothes.

on 9/17/2007 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is one of the best lipbalms I have tried. I am a fan of clinique superbalm which I have been using overnight for many years. Then I tried this in a sample and I am hooked to it. The best thing is that it is not shinny as the Clinique superbalm which is more like a gloss. This product moisturizes really well and it can be used before applying lipstick with excellent results. Why not a 5 rating? Because it comes with a lip peel that I am still not sure if I like.
Edit: I am taking 1 lippy from my first review. After using this product for several weeks the results were not as good as in the beginning; my lips were not as smooth as before. Also, I ended up hating the lip peel; it dried my lips and I see no benefit using the lip peel. I went back to Clinic superbalm.

Popular Lip Treatments