August 22, 2014 | 2034 users online

Foundations - Sally Hansen - Airbrush Legs- tan glow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by ash10twenty

This is so perfect. It is instant and long lasting. I prefer this over nylons, especially during summer when its too hot to wear nylons. Unlike self-tanners, this spray instantly darkens/evens out your legs. It's like foundation for your legs.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by AisMac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this make up tan. I use it only every second day and it lasts all day to give a lovely glowing tan that looks so real people think I'm Spanish! It's great to be able to afford a tan you can have when you want and it's cheap to only 9 euro. Make sure though to exfoliate once a week before you use it as with every tan it will go patchy with the dead skin cells. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Chapys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I found this! I tend to be self conscious about my legs when I wear shorts, skirts, dresses etc, but I couldn't let that keep getting in the way! lol So after looking up different reviews I decided to give this a shot. I have some small spider veins here and there as well as some small childhood scars and mild eczema. This does a pretty darn good job of covering those up! I chose the tan shade since I am NC 35/40 and looking a little extra tan on your legs never hurts! The color matched perfectly and blended in very evenly. I just shake the bottle, spray it lightly in the palm of my hand and then rub it in evenly and quickly along my legs like regular lotion. I don't do circular motions or anything fancy, just straight up and down without stopping from end to end and I think that helps in the non-streaky result. I haven't tested it around pools or beaches so I can't speak on that part, but I can say that it has lasted all day for me and during long nights with friends as well! It comes off easily with soap, water, and a little scrubbing. Hope it works for you guys like it did for me. Good luck ladies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I self tan, and sometimes the tan doesn't stick and looks blotchy or it just doesn't take on my legs and some parts of my body. Actually, I orginally bought this to hide my back acne, as I was attending a beach wedding. Well, this did the job. Nice coverage, rubbed in well, I was really really hesitant. The color was decent, maybe a little pink for tan. But worked great, is pretty water resistent but will rub off your clothes after a couple of days if you didn't shower. lol.

My only complaints is the overspray, my hotel bathroom looked pretty bad and when I got to other parts, the spray landed on my feet and there were brown droplets all over. Also this is really glittery in the sunlight, I was on the beach right before the wedding and I ran back to get my camera, after I came back, people commented "you look sooo sparkly!" Which could be taken as a compliment, but I admit, I looked down and looked like a disco ball. But other than that I would definatley use this stuff again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by MelissaKay88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

One try and I'm hooked!! Skin tone wise I'm in the range of MAC's NW 40, with some olive undertones that can darken in tone depending on sun exposure. I also suffer during the Summer with SEVERE allergy related eczema (to the point where I develop dark patches on my skin because of scratching). It makes wearing shorts, skirt and other Summer time outfits somewhat hard. Typically during an outbreak if I'm wearing some of the afore mentioned outfits I'll get asked at least a couple times a day "what is wrong" with my legs. I also have some scaring on my knee as a result of major knee surgery that adds to the 'awkward' factor. This product completely covers my scars and eczema to the point where if I saw a photo of myself and didn't know they were there I wouldn't suspect any skin issues. I typically spray all over the desired area once, blend, wait for it to dry, apply one more spray, blend and if there are any areas still showing I spray a small amount into my hand and apply using a sponge or makeup brush. if I want a little 'extra' look I use Loreal's 'Sublime Bronze' over the area and it gives me more glow. The only issue I have with this product is the drying time. On the bottle it says 60 seconds, but I've found it's more like 5mins so waiting that time between coats and then to finally dry is a bit frustrating, but at the same time SO worth it. I'd recommend it to anyone with scars, eczema/psoriasis, or any other skin concerns.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I uploaded two pictures (before and after) so people can see the type of coverage it gives. I have several spider veins on the back of my calves and this product does a good job helping to cover them up. They're not entirely covered, but it's much better! The "after" picture was using Deep Glow which is their darkest shade. I actually prefer Tan Glow because it's not as orange. It's my skin color, just better. :) I'm a MAC NC35-40 for reference. I am not a fan of the sparkles but you can only really see it in the sunlight. It is definitely transfer and water resistant. I went swimming with this stuff on and it stayed on until I started drying my legs off with a towel! Amazing! No noticeable scent and it doesn't spray all over the place. Just in the palm of my hand, where I want it. $12.49 at ULTA.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ppbcup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely wear shorts or skirts so when summer comes around I am a little embarrassed of my pale legs. This is the perfect product for faking flawless legs without worrying about orange streaks or rubbing off on your clothes.

It blends so well and doesn't leave any streaks. I was really impressed with how great my legs looked. The price is a little steep so pick it up on sale or at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Krisssy10

I have been using this product for years and swear by it. Depending on where you use it, most effective after exfoliating, shaving and moisturizing. It is expensive but the result is worth it. The smell is subtle and pleasant unlike many fake tans. It looks great up close and from a distance. Appears as a make-up rather than tan. It literally hides everything - blemishes, freckles, moles, veins, etc. On the downside, it does rub off onto clothing and is not waterproof. Medium glow is best for fair skinned, tan glow is a little darker and good for a natural beige tan look, dark glow is extremely dark however still wearable by girls who like to look extremely tanned. I have used all three yet prefer tan glow. In recent years i have noticed that it leaves a sparkly finish, it never use to. The sparkles tend to make it look a little overdone for day time use. All in all, a fantastic product. I absolutely love it. Just wish that it was a little cheaper and lasted longer. (I usually get 3-4 full body applications out of one can).
Hope that helps :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by lovemakeup17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is really nice, if u instantly wan't to be tanner, i don't use a bronzer anymore, i use this!
It is a really nice brownish colour thats a little hard to buff, but i use a washing sponge and thats perfect!
I put it on my cheeks and temple- like contouring - it gives me the perfect hollywood red carpet look, on my legs and face and decolitee. LOVE. I haven't broken out from using it on my face and i remove it at night with a cleanser.
The colour last untill it gets water on it. which is the only downside, cause this one i got, isn't waterproof, so if it rains the colour will go away, or if u swim or sweat. Also once i cried and a tear ran down my cheek and i got a white line.
Also u can't use it on ur hands cause it will wash off. and the price is TOO high. but LOVE it anyways.-... <3 will rebuy. i just want to find one thats waterproof, that would be amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Ssupernova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This covers literally any imperfection on my legs, it looks like I'm wearing nude tights. Totally amazing. It's not the cheapest of products but definitely worth the money, some shops like bodycare sell it a little cheaper then the main stores like boots and superdrug. The packaging is a little bit old school and could probably be improved, but it's not the end of the world. Will buy over and over again.