September 23, 2014 | 913 users online

Styling Products - Lancome - Hair Sensation Volume Intense Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2005 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Emeraldeyes100

Well, I was looking for something truly exceptional to add oomph to my baby fine hair given that this is from Lancome and 19.50 to boot. However, that did not happen. This is a very ordinary mousse that does not pack very much volume, IMHO. It performed ok and did not make my hair feel stiff at least. I will not buy again as I believe that this is no better than any volumizing mousse that you can pick up at the drugstore for 3.99. Save your money if you are considering this- I was crazy to spend $19.50 on a can of mousse!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by rastame

Having only tried the Hair Sensations (shampoos and conditioners) for colored and damaged hair, I wanted to try a styling product. This is a 5 oz metal can, cost was $19 I believe. (Is that like a ton of money for hair mousse, or what?) Anyway, I wanted the gift with purchase, so I got the mousse. It's okay, nothing to write home about. Scent is sort of lemon herbal- not bad. It didn't add intense volume to my fine hair, although it did fluff it up a bit. Although my hair was still soft, it wasn't as soft as it normally is (without product). So, I can't really recommend this. There must be better products in you corner drugstore for much less. (I haven't tried mousse since the 80's).