December 21, 2014 | 1397 users online

Powder - Milani - Press Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by damsexy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow I think so far milani is the best to me. Because it's not too expensive nd suits every skin. I hv been using Milani for two years now nd it has been so great. It makes my skin so smooth nd soft nd makes me look natural. I love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2006 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Aam104

I'm a CCC, with an oily T-zone. I bought the press powder in 08-Beige & love it!! It blends naturally and perfectly matches my olive undertones. The result is matte, but not too powdery-looking. Most drugstore compacts have a pinkish tone to them. For those who have visible pores, beware: this product contains Talc, which tends to enlarge and attract more attention to those pores. Also, I found I had to reapply quite frequently to my T-zone -- to keep from doing that, I now use Clean&Clear's oil blotting sheets throughout the day. It keeps me from looking too powdered.
The packaging is neat, and the compact very slim. WTTW - You'll have to buy your own sponge though, since the Milani one is way too flimsy to deliver.
It is one of the best drugstore secrets out there -- at approximately $5 a compact, I'll definitely rebuy.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2006 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awful powder. Just awful. The powder is very heavy and looks chalky once applied, whether its applied with the (useless) sponge it comes with, or with a powder brush. Way too cakey and looks orange! I got it in buff, which supposedly is the lightest shade, but it changes colors after application.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2004 3:09:00 PM More reviews by klyde

Fantastic powder with stinky perfumey smell. Consistency, color, sleek compact are great. Very dissapointed because it looks great but irritates my eyes and gives me a headache. Highly recommended if you don't mind heavy scent. Tried Milani smooth finish 08 Buff (too light), 09 Beige (slightly pastey), 10 True Beige (slightly ashy)-all good but not great. In the press powder I tried Buff - I am medium gold-undertoned caucasian with ruddiness and rough texture, HG foundation WAS Bobbi Brown oil free liquid beige03 until Estee Lauder bought her out and added SPF changing the color and usability.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2004 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Soie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder in "Beige 08" is a near perfect match for my light cafe au lait complexion. Using it, along with sunblock (which not only protects my skin but also helps the powder to adhere to it) and undereye concealer, I'm able to skip foundation altogether. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by cheersarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ahh, another great product from Milani. This powder works wonders. For one thing, there is a large and unique tone selection, so you're sure to find a good match. This powder gives such an amazing, seamless finish; it looks like the airbrushed faces of models in make-up ads! It covers blemishes very well, you almost don't need concealer. Will DEFF buy again. And, it only costs 3 or 4 bucks.