November 21, 2014 | 1923 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by indskunk

My most favourite product. 2years and counting... Solved my body acne. Love love love. Packaging though sucks towards the end. Can never finish up all the product. A tiny bit left. Every month.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by sanasaram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well this was the very first product tht i opted from body shop and trust me it did wonders..i have used ths product for more than a month or two (as long as it lasted) and i felt change in my body esp my knee areas became fairer thn before on the same time it removes those uneven dark spots on some parts of ur body like ur side neck mid waist and the feets..moreover it leaves u with a fresh fragrance...i have tried other scrubs too like the african scrub by body shop bt none of them was as good as the strawberry scrub..however wash it under shower and else it wld leave traces on ur skin...well one must gve a tray to ths product..honestly it wld do wonders..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by rachelmoo

Despite the negative reviews on the website, I decided to take a leap of faith and try the body scrub. Oh, there is 50% discount for New Year sales. It did not leave me disappointed.
The scrub remove dead skin gently on my sensitive skin and leave me smelling like strawberry. My cousin brother who is 6 years old even asked me, " why you smell like strawberry? You eat strawberry just now?" It was very cute.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2007 1:50:00 AM More reviews by nnana

Too sticky and the grains stick together like a big lump of goop. I used this once and then gave it away to my friend because I like scrubs that makes my body feel smooth and clean. This makes me feel itchy and oily all over instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by anna5155

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scrub was just so-so. It did leave my skin soft, but I had to use A LOT of the scrub, 'cause it all just seemed to fall off! Not good. It smelled strawberry (surprise :) ), perhaps too much... The smell lasted for a whole day, and by that time I was frankly quite sick of it.
Well, over to the pros. It's quit cheap (at least mine were, I bought it on sale ;) ) and I like The Body Shops policy. However not enough to make up for a pretty crappy scrub!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 4:44:00 AM More reviews by jeantanpk

Smells too sweet... really too fruity.. i got this as a gift so i used it anyway. and the texture is too coarse... hurts my skin

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by luvwannie_oppa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is one bad scrub... de onli thing that's good is probably de packagin..where can i start. it smells alrite i guess .de worst thing is of course it just melt ... and its so sticky that even when i use my shower gel to wipe it off, it just wouldn't come off...
u can get a better scrub out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2006 2:50:00 AM More reviews by KristiLeigh

In the bottle, this stuff smells sooooooo good! But once you start scrubbing in the shower, the stuff begins to smell kinda funny...I notice that with all TBS scrubs. It works well, but there are other products out there that smell good and work well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

i got the Strawberry & red Berries scrub in the tube at TBS-now I know why it was only $4. It smells like a dirty litterbox. yuk. will be throwing this out. not worth the postage to return.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 11:00:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

Save your money for this! You can get a cheaper alternative by mixing oatmeal and lots of butter. This scrub melts, you can hardly scrub on your body -- the only way I realized was scrubing on your dry body, buit even so it just turn to a slikc oil clump. And yes! This is very, very, very sticky. The reason is because there's a oil flim left on your skin, and it won't get away even if you clease with soap again for three times. After you've dried your body, you can practically feel, see, and scrub off OIL off your skin =(! The smell isn't any special, just a mixture of strawberries and a funky chemical smell; you can get better strawberry fragranced products out there. There's totally no point of getting a useless scrub that smells artificial, can't even scrub, sticky, and worst of all it's oily (think of machine oil). Not to mention it only lasted through five applications -- but I'm glad it didn't last long, how am I going to suffer through this? Repurcahse? No thank you.